73

Omniscient
"Girl just look at them. Sleeping so peacefully and what not, like they a happy couple."

"Shiit I'll be a happy couple too if I finally got some good loving in my life."

Candice and Miracle laughed as they FaceTime'd the girls who also laughed. Due to their laughing fit Keith stirred in the bed and Ashly's eyes fluttered open.

"What the"

"Surprise!"

"So is this why you didn't call us last night?"

"Who is that?"

"Brianna. Say hi to your bandmates Ashly."

"Are you on FaceTime?"

"Yep."

"Oh my gosh." She groaned, "hey y'all. Look Mir can y'all go downstairs please so we can get ready."

"Ready for what? Y'all about to go have car sex?"

"Out!"

"Oooh I'm telling daddy."

Keith chuckled and Ashly chucked a pillow towards her way.

"Bye!"

Ashly looked over at Keith as he got up to stretch.

"Didn't your folks ever tell you it was wrong to stare at people?"

"Last time I checked I could stare at whatever I want and plus what I'm staring at belongs to me anyway."

"Is that right?"

He asked as he stood in front of her and then hovered over her.

"Oh that is so right."

They smiled and began kissing each other until a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Y'all two had all night to do what y'all had to do. Don't wait until you have company to get busy, that's rude."

"Miracle get away from my door."

"If you want to get technical this really isn't your door. It's the guest room."

Keith let out a loud cackle at Miracle's response.

"Your sister is a trip."

"No, more like a pain in my bones. But enough about her, where you about to run off to?"

"Go see my mom and go grocery shopping with her. What you got planned?"

"Nothing. Once you leave I know the girls are going to talk my head off and then I'm going to straighten up once they leave and afterwards just chill."

"Sound fun."

"Yeah its a whole lot of fun. Yippee!"

She sarcastically stated and laughed.

"You know we gotta talk when I get back."

Ashly took a deep breath and called his name until he cut her off.

"If we want to stay in a good space then we have to keep it real all the way. No beating around the bush, no sugar coating, no lying just the truth and the whole truth."

"Alright."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

They got up and went into separate bathrooms to get dressed and do their routines. Afterwards Ashly came down the stairs first then Keith cams shortly after her.