28

Ashly
"Ashly are you serious right now this is the fourth night you've called and cancelled on one of our dates."

"I know baby I know and I am truly sorry but they won't let us leave until we get this studio session together. I'm sorry baby I really am, look I promise I'll make it up to, okay?"

"That's what you say all the time Melissa." I heard him mumbled before he sighed.

I frowned a little bit at the response I got from him.

"I love you baby."

"Yeah love you too."

"You okay Ash?"

I heard Brie ask me as I looked at my phone in a daze for a moment.

"Y-yeah I'm good. Y'all put the finishing touches on Good Time yet?"

"Yeah Que just finished them up but he wants us to listen to it again to make sure we like it and we don't have to make any changes to it."

"Okay well come on."

Keith
"AHHH!"

"Woah KP what's wrong with you? Screaming & throwing phones like you crazy."

"It's Ashly man."

"What's up with her?"

"Called and cancelled once again on one of our dates. I know she's a singer, she has to be in the studio 24/7 as well as the dance studio, she has shows she has to do but damn when can a boyfriend spend some quality time with his girl without work being in the way. I want to spend time with Melissa Ashly Williams not Ashly Williams 1/5 of June's Diary."

"Well Keith you're an actor you know how this stuff goes, you can never have time for your personal life because your work life is always in the way."

"But Algee when I was filming I always made time for her no matter what. There would be times where I would have to study for a role she'll call me up and I'll leave my place to go to her place and I wouldn't even study all my focus would be on her."

"Well have you talked to her about?"

"Tried to but her schedule and voicemail is all full so I couldn't leave a message even if I tried."

"Well sorry we can't give you much advice but what we can say is try to talk to her again and don't just yell at her actually sit down and talk and try to make things better."

"I agree with Luke most definitely talk to her but in the meantime come on let's go bowling I feel like whooping my little brothers' behind and taking y'all lunch money so come on."

"Boy you suck in bowling, what you talking bout? Talking bout taking somebody's lunch money more like I'll be taking your money." Algee said to Woody as we all got up to leave.

••••
-Little short filler for the big TEApot I have coming up for y'all next. *inserts Stevie J face along with Birdman rubbing his hands* 😂😂😂

-On a serious note I know I am beyond late for this update but I hope everyone who resides in Texas is okay and my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims who are unfortunately not here due to the Hurricane Harvey, may you all Rest In Peace. ❤️🙏🏾