41

Omniscient
Tonight was the night of June's Diary's show. Right now they were in the middle of rehearsing, trying to get things right and making sure everything was good.

"Okay so when we sing Stay, do you want all of us to come out at the same time or a second after?"

"Same time."

"Okay."

____

After the ladies were done performing they all headed back to their hotel so they could rest before it was time for the show.

Ever since they arrived to Jackson Ashly has been trying to call Keith but she hasn't been getting an answer. When she got settled into her hotel room before going to rehearsals, she texted him and asked him why he wasn't answering her calls and all he said was I'm about to call back but she never did get that call back.

And when she didn't get it she called Dominique and Darius to make sure everything was good and they told her yeah everything was good. When she asked to speak to Keith they told her they had to go and call her back later. She didn't know what was going on with the guys, she just hoped they weren't doing anything stupid.

Some hours went past and next thing the girls knew it was time for their show. Due to their wardrobe Danielle had to make some last minute changes to their choreography. Good thing the ladies were easy to catch on because if they weren't they was going to throw the whole choreography away and pick up a new one.

Before they went out on stage, they all said a prayer and then lined up to walk out. Shyanna and Brianna were going to come out from the left side of the stage, Ashly and Kristal were going to come out from the right side and Gabby was going to come up from the center in the back near the dj booth.

"Y'all ready?"

The girls nodded and got in their places. As they lined up they could their fans screaming for them and hear the DJ pumping the fans up.

"Jackson, MS I want you to stand up on ya feet, put your hands together, scream to the top of young lungs and give it up for June's Diary!"

As the ladies got ready to come out, the instrumental for Where the Party At began. To start the show off and amp the crowd they chose to do their cover of Where the Party At off of their mixtape Male Edition.

"June's Diary
Y'all ready to get lit?
Ha ha."

"Just put your hands up, throw em up
Left side, just put your hands up, throw em up
Everybody, put your hands up, throw em up
When the beat come back around
E'rybody"

After amping the crowd up, they slowed it down a little bit with their cover of Stay and then they introduced themselves and told the story of how they were formed.

"I don't know if all of you have seen the show Chasing Destiny but if you have you may know this song."

Kristal walked towards the front of the stage and took one of her earpieces out.

"I'm caught in the moment yeah
It's taking me (taking me)
You got everything I want from
A-Z (A-Z)
I know sometimes it's about the-"

Before she could get another word the audience was singing the song for her. They were screaming out every word then they did the same with the next verse. Kristal leaned her back a little back and looked back at the girls as they all laughed.