30

Omniscient
Ashly just a got a call from Shyann saying that they had to be on a plane right now & head to Philly to do a show tonight and a radio interview this morning at ten.

"You literally just got back bro and you about to leave again. Nah Ashly you know that ain't cool." Keith replied shaking his head.

"Baby you acting like I want to leave this is my job, I can't just up and say I'm not to going to fly out and not do a show tonight. I have four other girls depending on me I have no other choice but to go."

Ashly turned around to put more clothes in her duffle bag but when she turned around she saw Keith taking out her clothes that was already in the bag.

"Keith, how am I supposed to get ready to leave if you keep taking out my clothes?"

"Don't know and don't care because you're not leaving."

Ashly stood on the side of the bed with her weight shifted to the right and her hand on her hip.

"Keith."

"Melissa."

She was about to speak until she realized he called her her first name and the way he said it.

"I am a performer this is my job and this is how I pay my bills." She snatched her bag towards her and threw her clothes in there. "You knew what was up when you decided to make it official."

She zipped up her bag and grabbed her purse, phone and keys and left out while Keith walked behind her.

"Keith move."

"Ashly if you leave on everything that I love-"

"What? What will happened Keith? Please tell me."

She slammed her car door and stood toe to toe with him.

"Ashly if you leave don't be surprised if you don't see me when you come back."

"So you serious right now?"

"I'ma leave it at that and I'm done." He held his hands up and went into his house.

"Wtf you mean don't be surprised if I don't see you?"

"You got a plane to catch right? Go catch your plane."

"Nah f'ck that cause you on some whole other sh't."

"I ain't on nothing. You got a plane to catch, you gotta go do your shows and your interviews so go do your business ma I ain't stopping you."

"When I leave its for work it's not to go and have a good time so I don't know why you tripping."

"WHEN I WANT TO SPEND MF'NG TIME WITH MY GIRLFRIEND IT SHOULDN'T BE INTERRUPTED!"

"BUT I AM PERFORMER! MY WORK DOES NOT STOP IM ON THE GO 24/7. IF ANYBODY SHOULD KNOW THAT IT SHOULD BE YOU!"

"BUT WHEN YOU WANTED TO BE ALL UP UNDER ME AND HAVE ALL OF MY ATTENTION I GAVE IT TO YOU! NOT ONCE not once did I put my work before you and you know that."

As he backed away from her and headed towards the door Ashly got in her car and left shaking her head and Keith went inside and upstairs to his room.

••••
The only thing I can say is if there's no happy parts and ending in here don't blame meeee blame Dwayne Cleophus Wayne (LBS) 🙂🙃 I was having A Different World marathon and I saw the "To Tell the Truth" episode the other day and honey childddd Dwayne just *puts hand on forehead and sighs* I have no words to describe him bro he just messed me up especially when he told Whitley BEFORE their engagement party.

-Have y'all ever watched a whole season of a tv show online and after you finish the last episode you feel lost & empty and you're like "now what do I do?" 😂😂😂 because that's how I felt after I finished season one & two of Insecure & when I watched Star, which btw is so good. I don't know why I didn't watch when it first premiered but now that I'm done with s1 I will be watching s2 ep:1 on September 27th.