11

Ashly
I woke up to my phone going off with text messages and notifications from the girls, Twitter, Keith, & Instagram.

Twitter: @/Ashlyisoffical did amazing at the karaoke bar last night & @/Keithtpowers needs practice...A LOT of it 😂
Instagram: @/Keithpowers tagged you in a post.
Kristal: Hey gal why you ain't tell me you was going to Florida you know I love to travel
Shybaby 👧🏾: Hey boo I was just checking on you. I saw you on ya bew's IG 👀 lol call me when you can
Gabby Gab 😜: Hey ugly what you doing
Brieanna: Hey boo call us and let us know when you're coming back we have some business to take care of and we need your presence. Love you 😘
Keith😒: Hey I went out to get some food you were sleep call me when you get up.

I replied to the messages and retweeted the tweet and liked the post and then did my daily hygiene and then I decided to go out and swim in the pool in the backyard.

I brushed my hair into a ponytail & went out towards the pool. I played Bryson Tiller's new album True to Self and had Set It Off on replay because it was my favorite song off of the album and then I got in the pool.

Keith
I pulled up to the house and set everything down on the counter.

"Honey I'm home." I didn't get an answer.

"Ashly!" I yelled her name once again no answer.

I heard young Tiller playing in the back so I figured she was back there.

"Ayeee what you know about that young Tiller." I asked her

"Now you of all people should know Bryson is my baby for life. I was waiting on the edge of my seat when he released this album." She said coming to the edge where I was.

"Get in the pool with me."

"What?"

"Get in the pool. It feels nice in here." She said

"Aight I'll put my legs in but I'm not getting all the way in."

She smacked her lips. "Lame but okay."

I stuck my middle finger up at her.

"No thanks I'll pass." I laughed at her and went in the house so I could change into my trunks.

After I changed I got a drink out of the refrigerator and went back out.

"No Keith do not sit in that chair you said you was going to put your feet in the water and sit on the edge so come on."

I walked over there and sat on the edge.

"Who you talking to first of all because I know you ain't talking to me."

"I'm talking to Keith Tyree Powers, Jordan Wilders, Tyree from SOC, Ronnie "Big Ron" DeVoe, Reggie The Fuckboy, Calvin from Fear of the Walking Dead, Theo on Faking It and whomever you played on House Party & your little cameo on Pretty Little Liars. Now who you trying to be?" She asked rolling her neck.

"Dannnnng stalker much." I chuckled

"Shut up that's not being a stalker I'm just one of your biggest fans." She said playfully pushing me.

"And I appreciate that." I hugged her.

She hugged me back then she pulled away and hit me.

"Owwww what was that for?" I asked and laughed as I rubbed the spot she hit.

"For posting that video of me singing at the karaoke bar last night. Then of all parts you could've posted you chose the one when my face was all frowned up."