37

Omniscient
"Ashly why are you up staring at me at-" Keith picked up his phone to look at the time. "3:30 in the morning."

"Because I just find it so funny how you fixed your lips to say you were out with your boys but your boys said you wasn't with them. And you can stop fake snoring because you ain't sleep." She hit him on his arm.

"Well if you let me sleep for real I wouldn't be fake snoring, I'll be snoring for real." He turned around on his side. "And the boys you talking bout are not my only guy friends."

"Okay well what other guy friends are you talking bout?"

"You don't know them."

"YoU dOnT kNoW tHeM duh I don't know them Keith that's why I'm asking... Do you hear me talking to you?"

"Yes I hear you and I'm also trying to sleep Ash its in four in the morning."

"Good it's time to get up anyway." She leaned over on her side of the bed and turned the lamp on. "Now answer my question."

"Melissa Ashly Williams."

"Keith Tyree Powers. Just be honest with me bruh, all I want is honesty."

Keith groaned and got up going to the bathroom to handle his business.

"You gon' be honest or what man?"

"Honest about what, Ashly? I told you I went out with some guy friends that you don't know and that's the truth. I ain't got no reason to lie to you."

Ashly nodded her head, got dressed and started packing her things.

"Where you going?"

"To get breakfast, find a man who appreciates me, my hard work and who is honest to me and then home." She said while packing all of her belongings up. "When you ready to be honest, you know the number."

Keith scrunched his face up and stepped out of the bathroom to look at her.

"Ashly...Ashly!" He called out and she continued to walk out of the door.

*
😒❤️: Where you at?
-12:15

👰🏾💞: A place
-12:16

😒❤️: Ashly I'm serious
-12:16

👰🏾💞: So am I.
                                                         -12:17

😒❤️: What's up with you having an attitude today? And stop replying a minute late.
    -12:17

•••
👰🏾💞:What's up with you lying?
-12:18

😒❤️:You really getting on my nerves with all this man
-12:18

👰🏾💞: I'm getting on your nerves? I'm getting on your nerves?! How am I getting on your nerves when you the one that's lying and won't answer my question honestly 🤔
-12:18

😒❤️:Whatever man I'm not about to keep going back and forth with you. You coming back over here?
-12:18

👰🏾💞:What am I coming over there for?🤔
-12:19

😒❤️:Ashly don't play
-12:19