24

Omniscient
Ashly was currently at Keith's house after coming from a recording session and since his house wasn't far the studio she was at she decided to come to his house instead of going home.

She took a shower and put on some sweat pants and a t shirt of his on so she could lounge around the house.

She was currently in his bathroom playing around in her hair when Peace Sign by Sevyn ft Dave East came up on her shuffle.

"Hey babe I ain't got no t-shirt on
Hey babe I ain't got no panties on
Cause I just got out the shower
I just put my lotion on
& you know my will glow for hours
So hurry up and bring your ass on
So you can take me down after you go down
It's finna go down

Laying with my back to the ground
Looking at the ceiling like "I remember how we did it"
Tell me when to wrap em around (you)
I'll be in my signal for love
with my legs throwing up the peace sign
Throwing up the peace sign
Throwing up the peace sign"

As of right now Ashly was having full blown concert from his bedroom back to the bathroom singing in the mirror with his remote control as the microphone.

She was in her own little world right now singing and dancing like she was putting on a show.

*
Keith just pulled up to his house and saw Ash's car in the driveway so he already knew she was here. When he walked in he called her name but didn't get a response because the music was up so loud.

He follow Sevyn's voice into his room and he was about to speak until he saw Ashly having her mini concert so he stood against the door with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

When Ashly about to turn around he quickly moved into the hallway so she couldn't see him then he stood in the doorway when she turned back around towards the bed.

When Dave's verse came in he decided to stop playing and making his presence known.

She jumped when she felt his arms around her waist and swayed them side to side as he rapped Dave's verse in her ear.

"Take them leggings off 
I put the house on you
baby I'll bet it all

You light with that makeup
I bet I'll sweat it off

I lick you from head to toe
mama I'll get it all

your body taste like water
I'm about to take a dive

I ain't into that rushing
I'm about to take my time

you keep pulling me closer
you got my full attention

your bottom lip I get to biting on
what you been missing?

I grab ya ankles as I re-climb
both legs on my shoulders
making the peace sign

you been talking about it so I need mine

We got the bed wet laying up
while the sheets drying

Hope you know that second round coming

Sweet tooth for ya body it's like a candy shop

She ain't got no panties on how could her panties drop (how)

Got me thinking vacations
You need a tan or not

Tell me put on some East is you a fan or not?"

When he got down rapping the verse she looked back at him and mouthed wow as he smirked.

"Wowww."

"What?" He chuckled as he came towards the doorway of the bathroom until she turned her head and put up her hand and then closed the door.

He shook his head and was about to take away until he heard the shower water running and heard her mumbling something then he burst out laughing and laid across the bed.

Two hours later
Ashly walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her going to find some more sweats and shirt.

"You alright baby girl?" Keith asked as he chuckled.

"Shut up."

She said quickly walking back into the bathroom making Keith laugh.

When she came out dressed Keith was on the bed watching Insecure with his left arm behind his head while the right one was across his stomach until Ashly put it around her.

•••
-I've been having major trouble trying to write something for this chapter but nothing came to mind until 11:27 and Peace Sign popped up on my shuffle. It's amazing how music can help you out when you're stuck on something lbs.

-I need to watch season 1 of Insecure because I'm a little lost and I hate I began watching season 2 before watching season 1 but at the time I was anxious to see Lucas