68

Omniscient
Surprisingly after her drunken night Ashly woke up feeling refreshed. She was able to get out of the bed with no headaches and no hangovers. She was in a great mood. After doing her daily hygiene she decided to make breakfast for her and her guest. She walked out of the bathroom and into her room looking over at the bed. As always his mouth was slightly opened, light snores were coming out, right arm under his head while the left one was hanging out of the bed and the cover wasn't completely on him. She shook her head and smiled then proceeded out of the room. Everything that she needed to make breakfast, she took it out and she put on her playlist on Apple Music. Due to him still sleeping she didn't turn it up too loud but it was loud enough for her.

As soon as she got done with the rice and began to fry the turkey bacon Keith joined her downstairs. He walked all the way into the kitchen and his eyes went wide.

"What's all of this?"

Ashly looked back at him and smiled.

"Breakfast. I started to make pancakes but something told me to wait until you got up, because I didn't know how you wanted them."

"Didn't know how I wanted them, what you mean? You know how I like my pancakes."

"Light, dark or fluffy?"

Reciting their favorite movie Keith let out a chuckle and smiled.

"Aight Brandy."

"I mean..." She trailed off and also laughed.

A few minutes ago Ashly was done cooking and now they just got done eating. They were currently in her living room watching YouTube web series called Giants.

"Why you be watching all of these web shows?"

"Because I've watched all of the old sitcoms and what they show on tv now doesn't really entertain me and my other shows haven't come back on yet."

"What other shows?"

"Insecure, The Chi, The Quad and a new episode of Star and Empire doesn't come until Wednesday. So I watch these shows to keep me entertained."

Keith nodded his head then he realized she missed a show.

"You missed a show."

"Huh?"

"You forgot to mention a show."

"Oh yeah I did. Black Lighting and Unsolved Murders of Tupac & Biggie and Have & Have Nots. Lawd how could I forget about my top three favorite shows?"

"You being funny?"

"No I'm being real."

Before she could get the whole word out Keith tackled her to the floor and started tickling her making her laugh uncontrollably.

"Keith stop." She laughed out.

"Nope not until you apologize."

"But I have something to say."

Keith stopped and raised up.

"What?"

"Another one of my favorite shows is.... Hip Hop Squares."

He was about to tickle her again and she held her hand out.

"Wait you was on it tho."

"Yeah for two episodes and the first episode I was in the square."

He began tickling her again and she squirmed around and laughed uncontrollably. He went from her sides to her neck- which is one of her ticklish spots and began to tickle her. He reach his other hand down to her feet but the sound of his ringing phone stopped him.