64

Omniscient
"Ashlyyy, what you over there doing girl?"

"Texting Keith."

The girls looked back at her in shock.

"Texting him for what?"

"Not texting him to get back with him. Since we have a show tonight I'm letting him know that he can't come get the rest of his things tonight and to come tomorrow."

The girls said oh and went back to getting ready for the show tonight.

"Aside from today, have you guys talked to each other ever since the break up?"

"Yeah. He text and call me but I don't reply."

"What? Why not?"

"Because Shy if I reply the only thing he's going to say is I'm sorry and to be honest I'm tired of hearing that. Plus if I reply back to him I'm going to fall back in too deep and get my feelings hurt."

"Ash, what are you talking about?"

Ashly lifted her head up from her phone, stared at them and twisted her lips to the side.

"Nothing. I'm talking about nothing."

She laid her phone down beside her, slapped her hands on her thighs and raised up from her seat and walked over to the vanity where the girls were.

"Y'all got y'all solo songs ready?"

"Oooh yes child. Gabby and I have been rehearsing this song for weeks and we are ready."

Brie said in a sing song voice. Ashly laughed at her.

"What are y'all singing?"

"Ooh, move your body, girl
Makes the fellows go
The way you ride it, girl
Makes the fellows go."

"Move Ya Body by Nina Sky?"

Gabby nodded her head.

"Ooh I love that song! I used to always be in front of my tv singing & dancing to that song." Ashly told them with excitement laced in her voice.

"Well tonight you won't be in front of your tv, you'll be in front of your fans."

"Ladies five more minutes and then it's time."

"Okay."

The ladies continued to get ready, rehearsed a little bit of their choreography, went over their songs and next thing they know, five minutes was up and it was time for them to hit the stage. They opened up the show with one of their covers, Where The Party At, off of their mixtape to get the fans hyped up. After that song they performed It's Alright, a medley of Stay and then they introduced themselves and explained how the group was formed. After that they performed Good Time, Love on Top, That's What I Like, Wrap Around and then LANCE.

Once they were done performing the girls stayed in the back and Kristal moved to the front with her mic. She took her left ear piece out of her ear.

"Ladies, leave yo man at home
The club is full of ballas and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas, leave yo girl with her friends
Cause it's 11:30 and the club is jumpin jumpin"

Soon as the crowd heard that they immediately went wild and that's what Kristal wanted. That's what all the ladies wanted. They wanted the fans to get hype, join in and sing, & dance. Most importantly they wanted the fans to have a good time and come back again and again. After Kristal performed Jumpin Jumpin she moved to the back and Gabby and Brie moved to the front so they could perform Move Ya Body. Just like Kristal the ladies got the same response from the fans. They were singing, dancing and screaming to the top of their lungs. They were screaming so loud that they had the ladies hyped up.