34

Keith
"Hey Miracle, how you doing?" I greeted her soon as I opened the door for her.

"I'm okay. How are you?"

"I'm good, I was about to go get my day started and mess with your sister before I go to the barbershop."

"Speaking of my sister-"

"Is something wrong with her ?"

"No she's good...for now."

"What you mean for now Mir? What's going on?"

"You know what I'm just going to cut to the chase because I hate beating around the bush and I love my sister dearly and that's one of the many people I do not play with."

"Mir what are you-"

"Last night I went out to eat and I saw you there with another woman, laughing & smiling and then you hugged her outside. So who is she Keith?"

"What?"

"Who is the female Keith and are you cheating on my sister?"

"What? No I am not cheating on your sister. Why would I do that?"

"I don't know you tell me."

"Look Miracle I don't know what it looked like from your point of vie-"

"It looked like you was on date with another female and cheating on my sister."

"She's a friend, she's here for business and she heard that I lived out here and she just wanted to catch up with me that's all."

She stood up from the couch and walked towards me with her arms crossed.

"You of all people know what my sister has been through when it comes to relationships and you know how she is when her heart is broken. If she's just a friend to you like you say she is then you need to tell Ashly before she hears from someone other than you."

"So you're going to tell her?" I asked her before she could step out the door.

"I don't have to, but the paps will."

She walked outside and left.

Cheating on Ashly? I would never do that, I wouldn't even think about doing that. Ashly is my heart and I love her to much to cheat. We may have our problems here and there but I would never cheat on her.

I shook my head away from that thought because I knew what I would & wouldn't do and cheating on Ashly is something I wouldn't do.

I grabbed my keys and left like I was going to do before Miracle came.

*
"Did you just come over here to bother me?" Ashly asked as I poked her cheek and she continuously swatted my hand away.

"Yep."

She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"I wish you would stop."

"Nope." I popped the p and started laughing.

"You are so childish."

"Yep and you love me."

"No I don't."

"Oh you don't love me?"

I raised up and looked at her face as she sat there watching tv.

"You don't love me?"