14

Ashly
I was sleeping good until my sleep was interrupted by the buzzing of my phone. I was tempted to answer it but I chose not to hoping it would stop completely but sadly I was wrong.

"Hello." I groggily said into the phone.

"Ash were you sleep?"

I sat up and looked at my phone like he could see me.

"Nah Keith I'm up at the BET Awards accepting my award for best group about to give my speech BOY WHAT YOU THINK IM DOING?"

"Aight girl you don't gotta yell but anyway can you run me to the airport?"

"Keiiiithhh its 4 in the morning. Why you can't run yourself down there? You got a car."

"Because I gotta take it to the shop after I come back. Pleaseeee Alley." He pleaded into my ear.

I huffed and got out of my bed slipping some pajama bottoms pants, since I had some shorts on, & my Nike slides.

"Shut up boy I'm on my way!" I grabbed my keys and locked the door and went to my car.

"I wuv you Melissa Ashly Taylor Williams."

"Shut up and get off my line."

~
"I could've sworn I told him I was on my way." I thought to myself and then blowed the horn until he finally came to the car.

"You know I got neighbors, it's 4:30 in the morning and you blowing your horn like you crazy."

"Negro I told you I was on my way which means you should've been outside ready waiting on your ride but you wasn't. Where you going anyway?"

"Atlanta."

"Oh okay. What time is your flight?"

"6:15, you staying or leaving?"

"I guess I'll stay until your flight is called."

We walked into the airport and helped him with his bags as he went to check his information.

Since I was wide awake now I went on my freeform app and went to watch the last episode of Famous in Love since I missed.

"Oooh that boy fine! Who he is?"

I scrunched up my face and tried to elbow him in his stomach.

He chuckled and held my elbow.

"Aight aight chill out chill out chill out."

"You are such a big head and shut up before you let your words out of your mouth."

"You don't even know what I was going to say." He chuckled

"Keith you just sent me the eggplant emoji." I turned to him and stale faced him. He tried to keep a straight face but failed terribly.

"Mhmm that's why I thought. Now get off me." I pushed his legs off of me.

"Fine." He moved his legs and put his big head on my lap.

"Ewww I can't believe girls actually want to date you, you're so annoying."

"Girl lie again you know I'm far from annoying and you one of those girls that want me."

"Nah you spot on annoying & boy bye you got me confused with another Ashly because I do not want you."

"Who you want then?"