36

Keith
"Did anybody see you coming to my house last night
When I got you message on my beeper
That you wanna do everything I like
Alright alright

I like being in the same room with you and your girlfriend
The fact that she don't know,
That really turns me on
She'll never guess in a million years,
That we got this thing going on

You're my little secret & that's how we should keep it"

Watching her sing the lyrics and move her body so effortlessly had me intrigued. Every time she sung a verse she made sure her eyes were locked in on mine.

It was three other girls up there on stage with her but she was the only girl I had my eyes on.

When the bridge and chorus came up, each of the girls came down from the stage and went to find a special guy to sing to. Out of my peripheral I could see her coming towards me and once she did she rubbed on my shoulder and smirked.

She grabbed my left hand, held it up and walked around to stand in front of me. Her back was to me and once she started back singing she leaned into me with her head leaning on my left shoulder.

"I'm caught up all in this love affair baby,
Speculation will bring us stares
All my friends are asking me about it,
Still the truth I can't reveal"

She leaned up, smiled and walked back up the stage to join the girls and finish the song up.

-
"Did you enjoy the performance?"

"It was aight."

"Just aight?"

"Yeah it was aight, I wasn't really excited like I knew would be if the real Xscape was singing."

"Oh you wasn't excited?"

"Nah." I shook my head

"Well I don't know why because your junior was." She smirked

"Oh see you wrong for that." We laughed

"I'm just saying." She replied as our laughter died down.

"But nah though y'all did y'all thing, real talk."

"Well thank you, I appreciate that."

"You know you crushed ole boy dreams tonight."

"Who?"

"Dude that was sitting next to us. You had him thinking you was coming towards him and you didn't."

"Well no I was at first but I decided not to and plus I wanted to mess with you." She smiled

I looked over at her across the table and I couldn't help but to let a small smile come across my face.

-
Omniscient
"Okay so I have candles lit in the living room, kitchen and upstairs. I have rose petals all over the house, food is almost-"

"Okay girl all of that is good but let's see this outfit though."

Kristal said cutting Ashly off mid sentence.

Ashly sat the phone on the counter against the bread box and did a spin for the girls to see.