74

Omniscient
It's 1 in the morning and both Ashly and Keith couldn't sleep. Ashly couldn't sleep because she's worried about their conversation they had to have and he couldn't sleep because she wasn't sleeping. So he told her to get up, walked downstairs and now they're both sitting on the couch in silence, just staring in space. He looked over at her and sighed.

"Ashly, if you talk now we can already get this over with."

"What do you want to know?"

"Well for starters, why? Why did you do it? Why did you lie?"

She let out a deep breath that she didn't realize she was holding in then she bit her bottom lip.

"I-I was scared. I had just found out about your infidelity and the Michael situation. It was just all too much and then on top of that I wasn't ready for a child."

"But why did you lie?"

"Do you really think my family would've respected me if I told them-"

"Why did you lie to me? I was the father of that unborn, not your family but me."

She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"I was scared. I wasn't sure if we would be together, wasn't sure if you would want a child by me. I was just scared and unsure about a lot of things and I didn't want to bring an innocent life into a world full of our drama and mess."

Keith pulled her into him and hugged her.

"You're the one who had to carry that child and yeah, you were dealing with a lot all because of me, but at the end of the day you still could've talked to me. Boyfriend or not, mad, not talking whatever the case was you still could've talked to me and I would've been there right by your side."

She nodded her head up and down as she sniffled.

"And stop crying. Everything is alright. I'm not mad, I'm right here with you. I'm not going anywhere."

She nodded her head again. They exchanged "I Love You's" and then he laid back on the couch , she laid on him and they both went to sleep. Soon as her head collided with his chest she went straight to sleep, but Keith on the other hand, he stared straight ahead and let his mind do some wondering.

Later that day
Keith was in the bathroom trying to get ready and dressed for the day but Ashly being Ashly was annoying him while he got ready. Currently she was behind him while singing and dancing to She Don't by Ella Mai and Ty Dolla Sign.

As she bumped him with her butt he let out a chuckle and shook his head.

"Watch out bruh."

"No comparison because she don't (she don't)."

As she continued to dance behind him her finger accidentally changed the song and she immediately stopped dancing and pouted.

"Aw."

"Uh uh. That's what you get."

Before he could get his sentence out fully I Know Why You Calling, live version started playing and she became happy. After she did the girls parts and her part was about to come on she hyped.

"If he calling let me hear you say JD! (JD!)"

"Do you ever sit down and chill for once?"

He turned around and asked her.

"Yeah let me guess you want this good shït.
Same ole' thang you fell in love with, boy you know you want this good shït same ole thang you fell in love with."