40

Ashly
"After you guys sing It's Alright then the snippet of I Ain't Yo Momma you're going to sing Damn Daddy. You will all stand in front of your stands and placed the mics on them. One of you will give the introduction/shoutouts then afterwards- whose singing the first verse?"

"I am." Brie spoke up.

"Okay, as you guys sing, there's no special movement, just sway side to side with the beat and then after Brie's verse Ashly will step up to the front and you guys will continue to sway but also do a little body roll."

"Once the chorus comes on the guys will come on stage and move the stands to the back and you will hand them your mics and then use your head microphones. Once Gabby begin singing the guys will stand beside you with their wrists crossed. You will look at them seductively and touched on them."

"When Shyann says 'I can't even tell my friends' you will walk around them as they look at you guys seductively then grab ahold of their hands and lead them to sit down on the chairs."

"Once they sit down, the hook will began and you all will stand behind them and touch on them."

"Then you will walk in front of them, turn towards the crowd and sway. You'll whine down to the floor then come up and leaned into the guys and then grind. After that you guys will stand up and lead them to the back."

"Then after that performance you guys will perform a little bit of LANCE. The first verse, chorus and Gabby's verse and then switch to I Know Why You Calling."

"Alright, that sounds good."

"Okay. Then y'all end it with All of Us. A song they all know and will hype them up."

After Daniella explained to us on how the show would go we all rehearsed it to see how it would look and as always we did good. Even though we did good on the first try, we gave it another try to make sure we had everything together.

After rehearsals the girls and I were just sitting around and talking in the dance studio. As I was about to ask Brie a question my phone kept going off with a notification after a notification.

I unlocked my phone and pulled my banner down to see what it was and what app it was from. I looked and saw it was on Instagram, from the shade room and soon as I saw the hashtag sign beside Keith's name I knew it was some bs going on so I didn't even bother to read it, instead I cleared it from my phone and turned my notifications off.

With Keith being an actor and me being a singer I knew our names would always come up on some blog sites starting some mess so I never bother to check and read the posts because I knew they weren't true.

After talking, the girls and I went out own separate ways. I went home to take a shower and get cleaned up then I was going to go over to my parents house since my mother claims I never come over there and see them.

____
"Hey family!"
I yelled soon as I came into the house, knowing that my mom hates when we do that.

"Where y'all at?!" I asked and peaked around the house trying to see if I saw anybody and next thing I know I got pinched by my mother.

"Ow ma. That hurts."

"Good. You know I can't stand when folks come up in here and start yelling like they're crazy."

"Where's daddy?"

"At work. He had to do some overtime."