48

Omniscient
Flashback
"Baby who is that on the phone?"

"Don't worry about who it is, it ain't you?"

"You got somebody over there?"

"Don't worry bout it Keith. If you was over taking care of business you wouldn't have to ask me no questions like that."

"Aw girl-"

"Aw girl please my ahh, who that is over there?"

"You mocking me?"

"Boy! Ain't nobody gotta mock you."

"Yeah you mocking me. You got your little record deal you think you all that. You-"

"Bye Keith."

"Nivea, hello."

"You's a lying, cheating, son of a
The way you do me, boy I'm tired of taking yo shi' "

"Y'all see how she picked this song just because it has the name Keith in it." Keith said in the camera of the phone as they made a IG live.

"Uh rudeness! I was singing."

"And? I had something to say."

"My fist is about to have something to say. Btw your fans said you're rude and they don't like you no more."

"No they didn't."

"Yes they-" She tried to hold in her laughter as Keith snatched the phone from her.
**
"Keithh! Come here!"

Keith slowly walked into the room and stared at Ashly.

"Yes?"

"Why you in the living room and why won't you lay with me?" Ashly whined as she laid on his pillow.

"Because you told me to get out."

"No I didn't." She continued to whine.

"Yes you did Ash. Soon as I got comfortable you tried to push me out the bed and told me to leave."

"Well come back. I want to lay on you."

Keith knew it was that time of the month so he didn't put up a fuss. He came over towards the bed and laid down on her side since she occupied his. Soon as he got in the bed she clung to him like a newborn clings to its mother. Keith looked down at her and kissed the top of her head as she closed her eyes to go to sleep.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too." She mumbled.

**
"Hey babe when you get pregnant, will you be acting like Whitley did when she found out she was pregnant?"

"Don't you mean if?"

"Nah I mean when and answer the question."

"No I won't."

"So you won't pitch me the noun, verb & adjective like she did?"

"Keith..go to sleep." Keith laughed as Ashly turned away from him and went to sleep.

Keith sat on his couch and thought about every memory he shared with Ashly. Every memory he thought of brought tears to his eyes. He thought about how she always wanted him to sing nineties & early two thousands love songs with her, he thought back to when he used to come on stage with her and when they used to surprise each other at their jobs.