5

Keith
I pulled up to my parents house so I could visit them and also see my sister get ready for prom tonight.
"Hey mama." I said unlocking the door.
"Hey baby how you doing?" I walked over to where she was and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm doing fine how you doing?"
"Tired running all around town with your sister for this senior prom?" She said tiredly
"She got you worn outta huh?" I asked her whole chuckling.
"Child worn out ain't even the word."
"Where Kevin at?"
"Taking Kaylan where she needs to go since I came home and decided to rest and Skylar is upstairs taking a nap she should be getting up in a minute."
"Well I'm about to wake her up."
I went upstairs to Skylar's room and saw her sleeping. I tickled her feet and said "wake up stinky feet lady." She started moving her feet and whining until she saw who it was.
"KEITH!!!" She jumped into my arms.
"What's up sky sky?"
"Nothing I missed you."
"I missed you too." I said carrying her downstairs. When we came down Kevin and Kaylan were already downstairs.
"Wassup Keith." They both said
"Wassup, aye Kay you ready for your big night?"
"Yep senior prom so you know I gotta slay." She flipped her hair
"Alright now I hear ya haha. Aye I'ma come by here tonight with Melissa before we leave to go to my dinner."
"Yes make sure you bring my girl I haven't talk to her in forever." My mama said
"Yes ma'am I'll bring her over here."
"See you later Keith."
"See you later Skylar."
I walked to my truck and texted Melissa.
To Melissa👱🏾‍♀️:
Aye shawty where you at?
From Melissa👱🏾‍♀️:
The studio come swing by and aye bring me some nuggets and fries.
**
After she sent me that text message I just nodded and said okay to myself because I was not going across town just to get her some nuggets.
I pulled up to the studio and walked to the room where they was at and when I walked in they were playing the recording for the cover they did which is "Stay" by Jodeci.
I nodded my head and stood by the wall as Krystal's verse came on.
"So here we are just me & you
thinkin of the things
That we used to do baaaaby
(Tonight is yours) toooniight
Is yours yours & mine
(Oooh yeah) let's try again
To put our trust on the liiiine yeah"
The chorus came on and then I heard Ashly sing and Bri and Krystal came in after her.
"Yessss!" Shyann yelled & clapped as Ash sung to the end.
"Y'all did good I like it." The girls came over and hugged me and said thank you.
"Little miss Ashly too good to give me a hug." I said walking over towards her
"Yup since you was too good to give me my food." She made a face when she said too good.
"Ash you gotta think about that tho you wanted nuggets from Wendy's that's allll the way cross town."
"And? You got a car."
"Yeah but I don't have much gas money tho, I ain't ballin like you. Singing to the top of my lungs and blowing people away with my voice."
"Haha whatever." She laughed as she got up and gave me a hug.
"What time we have to leave for the?"
"It don't start till 7 so we can around 6:30 I would say 6:40 but you know how that traffic be."
"Yeah I know." She took a sip of her water.
"You drove?"
"Nah I rode with Gab and before you ask my clothes are in that duffle bag over there and yes I'm spending the night over your house." She playful rolled her eyes.
"Who said I want you over my house? Eating up all my good food, breathing up all my good air & heat and laying in my bed leaving your weaving wonder tracks on my sheets." He said making Ashly gasp, laugh and hit him while the girls laughed.
"I'm just playing with you Ashy Ash."
"Nah get off me I don't like you no mo."
"Melissa Ashly Taylor Williams you know I loooove you." He said leaning on her and kissing on her cheek.
"Moooove Keith you get on my nerves." She said laughing and playful rolled her eyes.
"Nope say you love me first."
"I dislike you." I leaned down on her some more and put all my weight on her.
"KEIITH MOOOOVE HAHAHA YOU'RE HEAVY!"
"Say the magic word."
"Okay okay I like you."
"Awww I like you too but that's not the right, correct, magic word." I was about to lean down more on her until she finally said it.
"Okay okay okay Keith Tyree Powers I love you."
"Awww me love you too meme now was that so hard?" I asked leaning up.
"Get away from me." She playful pouted.
"Hey Keith who is dude in this picture?" Shyann asked me