33

Ashly
"Y'all look at Miss Ashly with this glow honey. Y'all can't tell her nothing." Shyann said as I walked in through the door.

"I see her girl. She just smiling from ear to ear so you know what that means."

"Good loving body rockin knockin boots all night long." They all sung together and then started laughing.

"Shut up y'all are so aggravating." I laughed

"Yep and we're also going to be God parents and/or aunts."

I turned around quickly and gasped.

"Y'all know me Ashly luh the kids but child don't speak that on me right now."

We all laughed at my tone of voice of then we got ready to listen to the track we were about to release.

Keith
"Keith I don't think you should go bruh."

"It's just dinner though it's not like I'm going to her house."

"Yeah man I understand that but you know how those paps can be. Soon as they see you out in public and with another female who is not your girl it's going to be a whole bunch of mess."

"I appreciate your concern Wood I really do but trust me I got this. Renee is an old friend and we're just catching up. Ashly has nothing to worry about, I have nothing to worry about and since you're being so concerned for me you my brother have nothing to worry about me."

He sighed and rubbed the top of his head.

"Aight man whatever you say but just remember you got a good girl at home. She's beautiful, talented, has a great personality & faithful. Don't mess that up."

"I hear you man and I won't, trust me."

"Aight."

I slapped hands with him and then he left out.

I grabbed my jacket to put it on when I got a text from Renee.

Hey because I don't know where the restaurant is, can I trail you?

Yeah that'll be fine. I'm about to leave right now.

I put my jacket on and grabbed my keys and left out heading to my car so I can leave.

Ashly
"He like hello, I said wassup
Don't be polite, Say what you want
Boy you playing what's the point
It's 3:05
You probably thinking should you take an Uber or drive."

We all sung loudly to Shy's verse as the song played throughout the studio.

"Yo this song right here is a bop. Y'all showed out on this one right here."

"Well you know we had to give the fans what they wanted and of course we had to do what we do best."

"I hear you." Dwayne nodded his head. "When y'all want to release it?"

"Let's do it now. The fans have been waiting long enough and the song is done and perfect so let's release it and give them what they want. Y'all agree?"

I looked at the girls to see if they agree with what I was saying and they did. So we gave our fans what they wanted and been asking for, which is a new single.

We all got on our phones and shared the news to let them know their wish just came true and soon as we tweeted about it we got so many responses coming to us all at once.