9

Ashly
"Ashly why are you trying to kick me out?" Gabby asked while periscoping and eating cut up strawberries.

"Because ya dog don't like me." Ashly said as Gabby's dog, Zoey barked at her & sniffed her.

"Zoey if you don't getcho lil ahh away from me." She mumbled.

"She loved you Ash stop being mean to my baby." Ashly mugged her as the doorbell rang and she went to go answer it.

"Both of y'all are no longer welcomed to my house." Gabby laughed. "We love you."

Ash stuck her middle finger up and went to go answer the door.

When she opened it Keith was on the other side of it.

"Hey Ash

"Hey Ash."

"Hey Keith come in."

"KEITH!!!! Wassup bro." Gab said soon as she seen him & hugged him.

"Wassup Gabby how ya doing?"

"Besides your best friend being mean to me." She looked at Ashly & faked a smiled. "I'm good."

Keith chuckled "y'all can't never get a long."

"Duh because we're frenemies." She made a duh face. "Anyway I'm out see y'all later."

"See ya Gab." Keith & Ashly both said.

"So how you been doing?" Keith asked Ashly.

"I've been good." Ashly replied

Keith sighed. "No you haven't. I can look at you and tell. Come on." Keith said as he held his arms open to give her a hug.

Ashly walked to him and cried until she couldn't cry any more and Keith rubbed her back.

A few minutes later Ashly was able to talk.

"Like I stated last night I was in an abusive relationship which you already know about. The controlling relationship started three months after I left Rodney for good. Everything was nice, Michael was nice, charming, he was a really good guy until June 23rd that's when everything changed. One day he just started yelling at me for no reason, telling me what I can & cannot do, when I can go out, cannot go out, who to go with & where." She took in a deep breath. "He was just very controlling and one day." She held her head down and Keith rubbed her back.

"One day he grabbed my wrist very roughly and no matter how hard I cried or begged him to let go he didn't. I-I didn't know who to tell, I didn't want to tell the girls I-I-I couldn't tell you we-we weren't-." Keith shushed and hugged her.

"It's okay Mel it's okay I'm here now and I promise you I will never leave you and nothing and no one will ever hurt you again. Okay?"

She nodded her head since she couldn't at the moment. Keith lifted her head and wiped her tears away.