7

Keith
I decided to stop by my old job, Footlocker, talk to some old co-workers & maybe pick up some new kicks.

"Well well well look what the car drug in."

"Haha wassup B." I said giving him the man hug.

"I don't know I should be asking you that mr superstar."

"Nah nah it ain't none of that I'm just doing my job like that next man that's all."

"Well that's good."

"Hey Keith."

"Hey Samantha." Sam was a female salesperson that started working here two days before I left, she's real cool people to work with and be around.

"You came to get ya job back?"

"Nah just stopping by and plus I gotta talk to somebody."

"Oh okay, who you looking for?"

"Rod."

"Oh he just stepped out he should be coming back."

As soon as she said that he was coming through the doorway.

"Aye Keith wassup witcha?"

"I don't know man I can't call it, aye I need to holla at you right quick."

"Aight man wassup?"

"Let's step out here for a minute." We stepped out of the store a little bit next to RadioShack.

"So wassup?" He asked as we sat down at a near by table.

"Aight man to make a long story short Mel & I was chilling together one night and she was downstairs getting snacks and I was upstairs and so was her phone and I saw a text that I didn't like that you sent."

Rodney sat there for a moment. "Okay? What did the text say?"

I showed him a screenshot.

"She sent this to you?"

"Nah I took a screenshot of it. So is it true?"

"Is what true man?" He leaned back and chuckled

Keith sighed and licked his lips "are you putting your hands on my best friend?"

Rodney sat there looking calm on the outside but in the inside he was furious. How dare Melissa tell Keith a lie like that and got him coming to his job. Rodney shook his head thinking about what he was going to do to Mel once he saw her at home.

"Look man I don't abuse MY GIRLFRIEND, and the only time my hands are on her is when I'm making love to her body. Okay? So what I need for you to do is keep your nose out of me & my girl's business. Now excuse me I'm on the clock." He got up out of his seat.

Keith wasn't buying that response at all. He knew Rod was putting his hands on her and he knew Melissa lied when he asked her.

Keith got up from the table and left the mall and headed to wherever Mel was.

He texted her phone to see where she was.
To Melissa 👱🏾‍♀️:
Aye Mel where you at?

To Keith 🦁:
At home with your folks and mine discussing this party for Kay & Mir.

To Melissa 👱🏾‍♀️:
Aight I'm on my way

Keith put his phone down and headed towards her house. This might not be the proper time to get them but he wanted answers and he wanted them now.