56

Omniscient
Angela just got done baking some chocolate chip cookies and soon as she sat down in her chair, the doorbell started ringing and some people started knocking. She groaned a little and got up to see who it was. As she was walking they kept on pressing her doorbell.

"I said I'm coming!" She yelled, voice laced with attitude.

When she opened the door she was surprised to see her son, daughter in law and younger granddaughter.

"Jason, Tamela, Miracle!" She gave each of them a hug then pulled back and let them in.

"I'm glad to see y'all, but what are y'all doing down here? Did I miss a call or something?" She picked up her phone to go through it.

"No mama you didn't miss a call, matter of fact we- we didn't call." Jason stopped her.

"You didn't? Well why not?"

"Because mama-"

"Because he's keeping secrets." Tamela interrupted him.

"Jason are you-"

"No mama."

"So what is she talking about?"

"Mama Angela is Ashly here?"

_____________
Keith
After hearing that this low life Michael was in town and what he did to my girl, I had to call my brothers for some assistance. Patrick was going to make a call to his boys, but I told him I got it. I know Ashly is his cousin but she's my girl. My baby. And I allowed that lowlife to cause damage in her life, again. When she first told me about him I should've locked him up and ended his life then, but I didn't.

"Aye Keith."

"Yeah?"

"What time you said your boys coming?"

I looked down at my phone and saw that Luke just sent me a text.

"They just touched down. Luke said they're at a hotel, the one not too far from Wendy's."

"Aight I know which one they're at." Pat said and began to start his car.

"I know you said you didn't need anybody else but I had already shot a text to my boys Cameron and Adrian. Now they're not going to do anything unless we need them to."

"Aight, that's cool. The more we have the better."

"Aight."

__________
Omniscient
When Tamela asked Angela was Ashly there, she was kind of hesitant to answer. She wanted to say yes but she knew how Ashly didn't want anyone to know where she was but she also put herself in Tamela's shoes and thought how would she feel if she was in the same position so she decided to tell the truth.

"Yes."

Tamela let out a sigh of relief and sat down on the couch.

"Let me go get her."

Angela went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Sweetheart, you have some people that would like to see you."

"Who?"

"I think it would be best if you came out and saw them instead of me telling you."

Ashly was a little nervous to see who it was. She knew it couldn't be the girls because they didn't know where she was and same thing goes for the guys. As she walked towards her door she got more nervous and started thinking that it was Michael out there.

"Ashly come on."

"O-okay." She nervously responded and took a deep breath.

She walked behind her grandmother and when she got to the end of the hallway she was happy, surprised, nervous and confused to see her family standing in front of her.

"W-what are you guys doing here?"

"Oh Ashly!" Tamela yelled and engulfed her daughter in a hug. As her and Ashly hugged each other Tamela started to cry and Miracle joined in on the hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked once they all pulled away from the hug.

"No the question is what are you doing here and why didn't you tell anyone you were here?"

"With the break up from Keith plus the media it all became too much for me and I just needed a break."

"But Ashly we talked about this. Anytime something is going on with you, you go wherever you need to go, but you also tell us, your family."

"Yes ma'am and I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you guys where I was but I was just afraid that somehow Keith would find out and come here."

"Whether he found out or not that's still not an excuse for not telling us."

"I know and I'm sorry. How did you guys know I was here?"

"Oh-"Tamela turned around and hit Jason on his back. "-I found out from your father and he found out from your grandfather."

When Tamela said that, Angela looked at Kenny who was looking at the black television screen.

"So it was okay for you to tell her location but I couldn't."

"I slipped up when I told Jason and I told him not to tell."

"She yelled and hit me. I had no other choice."

"Well it doesn't matter, I'm just glad my baby is safe and I can put my hands on her." Tamela put her arms around Ashly and gave her a hug.

As they all continued their conversation the backdoor opened and Angela immediately heard some voices.

"Patrick is that you?"

"Yes ma'am." He yelled out and walked towards the living room.

"Hey y'all."

He walked in and everyone spoke. Angela was about to ask him about his whereabouts until someone walked in behind him and that's when the room fell silent.

"Keith?" Ashly questioned and stood up soon as she saw him.

Keith gave her a head nod as he stood near the wall with his hands in his pockets.

••••
Short chapter again 🤦🏾‍♀️ I KNOW y'all are so tired of these short chapters but I have to do it though.

Since Keith finally showed his face, what y'all think it's going to be said or done?

Angela and Kenny in the multimedia

Excuse any errors