66

Two Months Later
Keith
After doing my work out session I walked into the living room to see what she was up to since she hasn't come into the room bothering me. I walked into the living room and saw she had her phone plugged in blasting music from it as she danced around. I laughed to myself and shook my head watching her dance around the room. She glanced back at me then she skipped over to me and placed her arms around my neck as she sung.

"She helped you pass with me
Tooted that ass now you got a bad b
Plus I ain't gon fuss
When because of her, you learned to love better"

I smirked down at her as she began dancing on me.

"Aight na'. Keep on and you gon' mess around and get something started."

"What if that's the plan?"

She smirked up at me and I bent down to kiss her until I heard a familiar voice. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me until I continued to hear it.

"By the way that this feels
I can tell you've been taught well
Home girl gave you some skills
And I enjoy every moment"

"Who sings this song?"

"Chantè Moore anddd"

She trailed off as she went over to her phone to look at the name.

"June's Diary."

"Turn it down." I mumbled and walked off to my room.

"What?"

"Turn it down Nae."

"Why?"

"Because it's too loud, that's why."

She reluctantly walked over to her phone & turned it down and shook her head.

"That's not the reason why."

"Then what's the reason then? Since you know every damn thing."

She shook her head again.

"That's not the reason and you think I'm dumb, but trust me baby I'm far from it."

"Renae what are you talking about?"

"Nothing Tyree nothing at all."

She got up and went to the room leaving me in the living room. I shook my head, chuckled and sighed. He's calling me by my middle name struck something in me and it wasn't a good feeling.

 He's calling me by my middle name struck something in me and it wasn't a good feeling

Ashly
"I am so convinced that you big head heffas are trying to make me have a baby."

Shyann stated as we all sat down after doing some choreography to Speechless by Beyoncé.

"Why you say that Shy?"

"Because every time I come into this studio with y'all, y'all always put together some sexy choreography and because we doing it so many times it gets stuck in my head. Which leaves me no choice but to do it at home and when I do and Darius sees me and clothes fly off. Mine & his."