35

Keith
"How was your date with Renae?"

"Who is Renae?"

"You went out on a date with another woman?"

"She's an old friend and it wasn't a date we just went out for a burger and fries." I answered Luke & Algee's questions.

"Yeah in other words y'all went out on a date."

I looked at them and shook my head, mumbling a whatever.

"But for real though Keith, how was it?"

"What you mean how was it? We went out to a restaurant, ate our food, conversed and joked around and then we left going our separate ways. Was something supposed to happened?"

"I don't know I'm asking you, you were the one getting all dressed up and dabbing on your cologne like you were going to an award show to present something."

"Nah..not even like that."

"So who is ol' girl? I know you said she's an old friend but where you know her from?"

"We used to have the same acting class in college and we were always partners. After we graduated we agreed to always keep in contact with each other but when she moved to Dallas we lost contact and I haven't heard from her until I was over my momma's house two weeks ago and she was talking to her on the phone."

"Ashly know you went out to lunch with her?"

"I just went out two nights ago Woody."

"Okay and my question is still the same does Ashly know you went out to lunch with her?"

"Are you trying to insinuate something?"

"Ain't insinuating nothing I'm just asking a simple question that's still waiting for an answer."

"I didn't do anything so there's nothing to know and like I told her sister yesterday I love Ashly with all of my heart and I wouldn't even dare think about cheating on her. So if that's the answer you were looking for, there it is." I grabbed my coat and walked towards the door. "I'm out I'll catch up with y'all later."

*
"Where were you when I needed a friend
I thought I could be strong never knew I would be so wrong
A heartbreak most of my life"
I heard soon as I walked in the house.

"Baby!"

"I'm in here!"

I followed the sound of her voice and found her in her music room.

"Hey baby." She cheerfully greeted me with a smile and kiss.

"Hey. You brought the piano out?"

"Yeah I wanted to play a little tune on it."

I sat down in the chair beside her and scrolled on my phone.

"Keith."

"Yes?"

"Look at me." I looked up at her to see what she wanted.

"You good?"

"Yeah. Why you asked?"

"I thought something was bothering you by the way you were standing in the doorway and I just wanted to make sure I ain't have to come lay nobody out about my man."

I laughed at her as she threw two quick punches in the air then I pulled her into me and kissed her neck.

"That's cute baby but you know you're not a fighter."

"I'm a fighter when it comes to you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm. These hands are bi baby anybody can run up and get done up."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well shoot lets go then."

"Lets go. Wassup?"

We both got in the fighting stance, I hit her first then she hit me. When I hit her again she stood up straight and stared at me.

"Now why would you do that? I am a female and you know you heavy handed."

"I thought we were-"

"Nah we ain't doing nothing. I just got mad at you, leave me alone. You know you heavy handed, bigger and taller than me dude and you hit me anyway."

I let her continue her rambling as she got to the doorway then before she could step all the way out I walked behind her and scooped her up in my arms.

"Put me down."

"Nah I like having you in my arms."

"Well I don't like being in your arms so put me down."

I walked to the living room with her in my arms. When we made it to the couch I laid her down on it then I laid on top of her and my head was on her breast.

"Turn to Juice."

"Haven't you already seen this movie a thousand times before?"

"Stop exaggerated it was ten and I don't care I like the movie and I want to see it."

"Nope because all you're going to do is talk throughout the whole entire movie."

"No I'm not, I promise I'll be quiet."

"Oh I know you will because we're not watching Juice, we're watching Paid In Full."

"But I haven't seen this movie before."

"I know which means you won't talk through it, you'll just watch it and see what happens."

I smiled up at her and she pouted at me.

"Now get comfortable so I can be comfortable."

••••
-Congratulations to my babies June's Diary on being added to the Xscape tour along with Monica, Tamar Braxton & Zonnique. I'm glad they're getting noticed for their talent & I hope & pray their fan base continues to grow and they continue to get the recognition they deserved.

-Also I know a lot of people have been talking about this ever since it happened so I guess I'll add my little two cents, congratulations to Keith on getting the girl of his dreams. I wish them the best and I know you can't tell how a person feels just from looking at pictures but from the pics I've seen TO ME dude looks like he's happy and tbh that's all that matters. Long as he's happy, in good health and spirits and he's still doing his job- giving us movies and shows to watch that's the only things that matter, bump the rest.

-Just so everyone is clear Ashly and Melissa are the same person. Her first name is Melissa and middle & stage name is Ashly. Her middle name was also Taylor but I just chose to let her have one middle name instead of two. And Miracle is her sister.