49

Omniscient
"Ashly is that you?"

She turned around ready to respond to the person who until she saw who it was. When she got a good look at him, she started walking backwards to her car shaking her head fast saying no over and over again under her breath.

"Ash you're not going to speak?" The guy smiled and questioned as he walked closer to her.

"It's me-"

"No, no, no, no."

"No! No! No!"

"Ashly! Ashly! Wake up!"

Ashly opened her eyes and was met face to face with her grandparents. Her grandmother was sitting on the side of her bed rubbing her shoulder and her grandfather was in the doorway with a wooden bat in his hand.

"Ashly, baby are you okay?" Her grandmother wiped under her eyes.

"Y-yeah. Just had a little dream that scared me that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure grandma."

"Alright. You know if there is anything wrong with you, you can always-"

"Angela."

She side eyed her husband then cleared her throat and looked back at her granddaughter.

"You can always talk to me."

"I know and thank you grandma."

"You're welcome baby."

Angela and Kenny walked out of her room and into theirs. When they left, Ashly got off of her bed and into her adjoined bathroom. After she did what she had to do she walked back into her room, sat up in the bed and watched tv. She flipped through channels trying to find something and just her luck the BET Awards were being shown again and it was at the NE tribute, Woody just ended his performance and Elijah, Bryshere and the reject Ronny- as she now calls him- were about to perform Poison.

Ashly thought back to when he auditioned for the role. He was so nervous and excited. He called her everyday and night to go over his script with him and he watched every interview and video of Ronnie to make sure he got all of his mannerisms down. When he found out about the New Edition tribute, his excitement was through the roof. All he talked about was how he was going to the bet awards and he was performing on the main stage.

Although she wasn't present at the award show she made sure she had a front row seat in her living room and that she was watching the awards. Not only was she proud to see him in the biopic but she was also proud to see him perform.

She watched a little bit more of the show then she turned her tv off and laid back down to hopefully go back to sleep.

Next Day
"Ashly where are you?"

"I told you guys I'm somewhere safe."

"But where, what place?"

"Just know I'm somewhere safe Shy."

Ashly was on FaceTime with the girls and they were still trying to find out her exact location and as always she wasn't telling them. They talked some more about the upcoming songs the girls were working and what cities they wanted to tour once they all got back together again.

Ashly was about to respond back to Brienna until she got a glimpse of Keith and she could see him coming towards the girls. She rushed off the phone and told the girls she would talk to them later, and by later she meant another week from now.