77

Omniscient
It's been a week since Keith proposed to Ashly and due to their hectic schedules and their anxiousness they decided not to wait any longer on getting married. Monday evening they went down to the courthouse and got married with their best friends by their side. True indeed they wanted a wedding but they also knew how their schedules were and they didn't want to wait any longer on this. Their families were a little disappointed but they understood their reasonings and didn't push the issue.

Currently to celebrate their marriage their families threw a big cookout and they had it in their (Keith & Ashly) backyard of their new house. Keith figured since they spend most of their nights at each other's houses anyway, why not get our own home. So that's what he did three days before they got married and Ashly was ecstatic.

Speaking of Ashly things have really been looking up for her lately. She's married to her best friend, got her dream house along with her dream car, she's stable, her and the girls are great and most importantly she's finally genuinely happy. She couldn't thank anyone but God and Keith for this happiness. Through all the struggles she's endured God kept her up and Keith kept her happy and healed (even though he did some damaging of his own) he was still there. Another event the gang is celebrating is the release of June's Diary's ep. This is a big moment for them and they were all so happy to celebrate it with their friends and family.

When Take Me came on Ashly walked over towards Keith and began to dance on him and sing to him. Just like they always do, the gang started to hype them up and Ashly was loving the attention. She was in a happy place right now so she didn't mind the attention she was getting.

"You must be in a good mood today?"

"I'm in a phenomenal mood, babe. You know that happiness I've been wanting all this time?"

Keith nodded his head up & down.

"Well I finally got it and it's all because of you & God. You two kept me sane."

"But I-"

"I know and even though you played your part in that you also played your part on being my friend and being there for me. No matter how hard I pushed away you always came back and at first I didn't know why you would always come back but now I know."

"What's the reason?"

"You are an important person in my life and without you I can't go on. They say every man needs his woman by his side, well in this case this woman needs her man by her side."

"I'm going to always be by your side. I'm not leaving you no more baby. When I said I wasn't letting you slip through my fingers again I meant that and you of all people should know I keep my word."

"I know and I love you baby."

"I love you too Melissa Ashly Williams-Powers."

Ashly started blushing when he added Powers at the end of her name.

"I got you blushing like I used to do in high school."

"You do not have me blushing Keith."

"Yes I did."

"How did you have me blushing when you were my friend?" She emphasized the word friend.

"Because you had a crush on this friend that's how."

He replied cockily and Ashly just stood there as she blushed again.

"Uh huh you thought I didn't know nothing about that didn't you?"

"You told you that?"

"I already knew but if you must know who my reliable source is, Miracle. When I made that video for you she told me."