26

Ashly
"You enjoyed your pre-celebration party this past weekend?"

"I did, I had a nice time with all of my family, friends & fans I just wish my baby was there to help me celebrate."

"Aw I wish I was there too baby but unfortunately we had a show and interview to do at the last minute."

"I know I know, if it was up to you you would've been here a week before the celebration."

He replied causing both of us to laugh because we know it was true.

"So I saw some videos of the party and in three of those videos you were getting some birthday dances."

He started dancing and lifting up his collar like he always do until I burst his bubble.

"But of course as always you couldn't handle the booty while you got a dance."

"Woah woah woah wait a min-"

"Wish woah woah wait a minute nothing Tyree. While you were getting danced on you fell because it was too much for you to handle so your boys had to hold you up once again. Remember the same thing happened in middle school when we had a dance after a football game they played "Monkey Swang" and Tisha Omar was dancing and you took it upon yourself to get behind her like you was doing something."

"Don't you got a song to record or something?"

I burst out laughing at his sudden urge of being salty since I drove down memory lane.

"I love you tooo baybeh."

"I guess I love you too pepa."

"Oooh no you didn't hit me with the I guess and you know that's Kristal's nickname for me you can't steal it."

"So you telling me I can't use the nickname pepa for my girlfriend because her sista calls her that."

"Yes so think of another one."

"Cocoa? Chocolate? Choc? Hershey? Kit kat?"

"Are you hungry? Because all of sudden you just started naming chocolate candy."

"Chocolate donut? Chocolate chip? Oreo? Brownie? Chocolate cupcake?"

"Keith!"

"What?" He started laughing.

"You know what I'll pick my own nickname and let you know what it is when I come back until then you can call me pepa."

"Okay and hey you need to hurry up and come home so we can catch up on Insecure, Game of Thrones & A Different World."

"But everything is recorded and I already saw Insecure."

"Well you can watch it again and you know we watch everything together so don't start acting like you got amnesia."

"Well whenever I come back we can watch the recordings of you can watch them and FaceTime me and I can watch them with you."

"What you mean whenever you come back? You don't know when you coming back?"

"Well tbh babe no, they just added some more dates to this tour once again last minute and I don't know when I'll back in Cali."

"Don't be mad at me baby if it was in my control I'll be on a flight right now coming home to you."

"I'm not mad just a little disappointed that's all. I couldn't have my girl at my pre celebration but I at least wanted here with me to celebrate my actual birthday."

"I know baby I know and I am so sorry but I promise whenever I do come home I will make it up to you I promise."

"Alright well I'll let you get back to doing whatever you were doing. I love you."

"I love you too baby."

I blew a kiss to him before we both hung up and then I turned to Daniel.

"Aww #relationshipgoals, this generation's Barack and Michelle Obama."

"Don't start pumping that girl's head Daniel you're going to have her thinking she's Michelle for real."

"Oh hush Kristal no I'm not." I chucked. "And Daniel did you finish up that present I told you to finish?"

"Yep it's finished and up against my wall in my apartment ready to be picked up and Hannah just texted me and said the other thing is ready too."

"Alright good thank you."

"What is it that you have planned miss thang?"

"It's a nude portrait."

"What?!" The girls exclaimed

"No its not and shut up Jonathan I told you that present was not happening."

"Why not you know he'll love it especially with you being away and everything he can look at and-"

"Ew shut up because I already know where little nasty mind is going."

I cut him off causing him to laugh.

"You know me so well mamicita."

"And to answer you guys' question it's for me to know and for you guys to find out whenever I tell y'all."

"When do y'all have your last show?"

"We already had it."

"What?"

"Our last show was August 19th."

"Oh so you just straight lied to my boy huh Ashly. Don't you know lying is what messes up relationships?"

"Shut up Daniel and yes I know." I laughed throwing a small cookie at him.

"What I have set up for him I had to do that."

"So when y'all flying out to LA?"

"Tonight at 11 and then after I get settled in and cleaned up one of his folks will pick me up to take me to a little celebration they'll have for him, just a little small get together with close friends and family."

"Alright well I hope he likes his gifts."

"I hope he likes too and thank you once again."

•••
-I debated about adding the get together in here to make it longer but I decided against it. I'll try to add another chapter since it will be his birthday.

-Btw KP was lit/turnt on Saturday for his pre-celebration. Dude had me feeling a little jelly that I wasn't able to partake in the turn up in Cali 😂😂 but I'm glad he enjoyed himself though he deserved it. Boy been working hard making them coins he deserved to go out, have fun and celebrate for his birthday.