42

Omniscient
Today was Wednesday and Keith was back on set filming the second season of Famous in Love. Renee just came back from handling some business at home in Texas and since she's never been on set with Keith whenever he filmed shows & movies, she asked to tag along today and he said she could. He didn't see the problem with it.

He introduced her to the cast and the crew on set and they all welcomed her.

"So when you're playing Jordan Wilders, you don't show your freckles?" She asked as one of the makeup artists covered his freckles.

"No because Jordan doesn't have any. When I become Jordan on Tuesdays I am a whole different person, looks and personality."

"Personality? What you mean?"

"On the show Jordan is the typical bad boy of Hollywood."

"Ohhh, so you're a jerk?"

"No. Keith is a sweetheart and Jordan is a jerk. Two different people."

"No you're actually a jerk, Keith."

"How?"

Renee laughed and started reminiscing about their old days in their acting classes.

"I was not a jerk."

"Yes you were." They both laughed.

"Whatever. I was not a jerk back then and I know I wasn't."

"You were." She giggled.

Keith looked around his dressing room trying to find his lotion but he didn't see it.

"Hey Neé you got some lotion?"

"Yeah."

"You mind putting some on me?"

"Uh I can give you the bottle and let you put it on yourself."

Keith smacked his lips and looked at her through the mirror.

"Come on girl I need some on my back and I can't put it all on there."

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Thank you kindly."

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

Ashly and her cousin, Candace just pulled up to the set to see Keith and his co-stars work. She always told Keith she would come see him but she never did say when. Since he surprised her Saturday night she decided to surprise him today.

As they walked in she spoke to the cast and some of the crew.

"Okay I love supporting my cousin in law but why didn't you stop and let me get some food first? You know I get cranky when I don't eat."

"Candace, I told you to eat before we left."

"Girl I didn't want no oodles and noodles. What's wrong with you?"

"Well you must not have been hungry then."

"Ooh wait until I tell Keith you're trying to starve me."

"Tell him. He's not going to say anything but I do the same to him."

"You are one mean person." Candace told her as they walked to Keith's dressing room.

"No I am not, I am actually swee-t."

When they opened the door they saw Renee rubbing lotion onto Keith's body and saw them laughing.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?"

"I came to surprise you since you surprised me at my show." She told him as she gave him a hug and a kiss.