Chapter 11: Do not Mix Pink, Black And Bleach

CHAPTER 11:
DO NOT MIX PINK, BLACK AND BLEACH

Drinking about half liter of the black coffee after she got up from bed, found the alarm clock, opening the window to her veranda and throwing it at Nikolas', successfully breaking his glass he only laughed at - not even minding the damage - she immediately dialed Hailey's number.

There was no time to leave the matters for later - it was now or never. As usually, thanks to the incredibly thin walls on the battlefield, she managed to overhear Nikolas talking to someone on the phone (since those were all one sided responses) about going to buy the new window right now and setting it up tomorrow. In order words Nikolas was on the move and about to leave the house - and Charles was not capable of telling the secrets.

Of course, the problem of thin walls was double-edged sword. She learnt from Nikolas, he'd be able to hear her conversation, which was the reason she was sitting in the bathroom, on the furthest part of the apartment from Nik's, dialing her friends number who surely took the time to answer.

"What the hell, you said that you'll be sleeping!" were the first words that came from the other side and Alice groaned.

"Why, I thought that I'll be sleeping as well, but some blond asšhole had the other plans!" not much words were needed after that, Hailey understood that he did something again. Something that made a sleep-deprived person remain awake.

"Got it, you need me to come over now?! Is it necessary?"

"Yes, he's leaving the object. We have to move fast."

"Roger, I'll be there in ten."

Hailey lived close by, but surprisingly, they never went together to school. It was ten minutes the minus ride between the two of them, considering that there weren't lags in traffic, and although their buses both led to university, neither passed through the both places.

After finishing the conversation, Alice went back to the living room trying to think of the plan for revenge, however nothing too great or legal came to her mind.

Sighing, she glanced back at the clock she now harboured deeper hatred for, only to see that her friend was later than expected. She wondered if it was because of trafficking or something, but when she heard the ring at the doors and opened them, she saw that she was wrong. Because her friend here looked armed to teeth, ready to fight entire army on her own, incredibly evil grin plastered across her face.

"There's nothing illegal or life threatening in there, is it?" she asked as Hailey frowned.

"Depends on how we decide to use it - we'll be careful, though."

Legal or not, she was so going to strike back at that blond Satan.

They waited for a while until they made sure that he was out. Hailey advised to not spend everything they had and leave it for later date or situation that would seem more fit for certain things to be used in.

Hailey, unlike Alice wasn't as reluctant when it came to jumping across verandas and did it with incredible ease before using the hole in the window to unlock it from inside. Alice then proceeded to throw her things across that Hailey asked for before joining her on the other side.

Charles made no problems as he only meowed and came their way to be petted, he loved human company, that was sure. Hailey was simple person, she used simple things to get a conplicated result. She was also allergic to cats and almost destroyed Nik's room while running away before Alice scooped him in her arms and kept away from her troublesome friend.

"Okay, he's a man - a man that's living alone, therefore is doing chores on his own. And as we know, man are simple and lazy creatures when if came to doing chores - so they tent to get done with it as soon as possible and don't pay attention to little stuff like we, women, do." Hailey proceeded to explain as Alice patiently nodded her head. She didn't really understand what was she going to do, but she had a vaguely idea.