Chapter 63: First Catalyst

CHAPTER 63:
FIRST CATALYST

        SNAKE SLOWLY passed through the broken gates of the factory. As the next leader of Raiders and young master of the family, he had a huge amount of deals concerning the company and all - so he recognized the building as one of their belongings. As such, he has already seen the blueprints of it a while ago when upper ranks were talking about plans for it.

Hence, he knew where he should go.

It was one of his good traits, he had incredibly high photographic memory, so much that he could remember an entire book down to last details just fear reading it twice or trice.

"For what reasons would this place be marked on that piece of paper. What or a who has been hidden in here?" he mused to himself as he continued to go deeper inside.

He could connect some things, though they were nothing but guesses, and came to conclusion that this might be the place where the girl in that picture might be. If Nikolas heard his thought that were actually truth he's been looking for, he might be so flabbergasted that he'd spit blood.

Snake originally had no idea that Nikolas was actually LOOKING FOR that girl, so he came to conclusion that Nikolas was hiding her here for some reason and that in itself was a great weapon to him. After all, why would Nik hide someone here for no reason?

Could it be that he impregnated her or something?

Many ideas went through his head which only made him speed up as he arrived at the entrance of the building. Without hesitation, he entered as he started exploring around.

In less than few minutes, he had already been through half the factory. It was incredibly big and complicated building, after all.

"Just what are your intentions, Nikolas?" he breathed a long sigh as he was just about to turn around and look in the opposite way when he heard some voices talking.

"So what are we supposed to do now, you King of thugs?" it was a feminine voice that spoke and it was of course, no other than Alice.

"It's not thugs, but underworld. Why are you shaming my profession and making us look like some lawless kids who have no better idea than terrorize people?" another voice spoke and Snake hid his presence before slowly getting closer to the source of those voices. Kids?

Why were there kids here?

"What the hell, you do realize that that is precisely what mafia is, don't you?"

"I'm actually quite amazed that you have so much useless knowledge despite your ability to bring disaster and ignorance accumulated from living in isolation from the outside world, so I can't properly find anything to counter you with," Wolf honestly replied. He probably could fight against her argument, but he was seriously surprised that she knew about mafia despite her innocent mind. Let's not forget that just a few days ago when he invited her to join him, she actually thought that he was doing a fair business, and was eager to work hard for the brighter future.

"I know someone who is a complete stinky browney that is working with mafia, so I assume that all people from mafia are just like him," she shrugged her shoulders as his jaw dropped.

Stinky browney! The fuck, that's just ordinary shit.

And what did she mean by knowing someone from mafia? What kind of environment did she grow up in?

"Whatever, not all people are like that," he began to protest when she interrupted him.

"But it's the majority that gives off that feeling and it's always majority that influences the prestige of one group, isn't it?" she asked and be closed his mouth.