Chapter 12: What Else could Condoms be used for Other than Sex?

CHAPTER 12:
WHAT ELSE COULD CONDOMS BE USED FOR OTHER THAN SEX?

They had a serious problem with their walls, Nikolas noted to himself. He could barely close his eyes - he went to bed rather early - because those two midgets - or maybe it was just him being too tall compared to everyone - couldn't keep their mouths shut. They gossiped about what women usually gossip and then they were dead asleep around the midnight, two hours after Nik's usual time to sleep. He truly wanted to skin them alive or something, but he actually managed to wake around his usual time, so he let it go.

And it wasn't all that bad, they thought that he was asleep (he turned off the lights and didn't move from bed at all, being naked for he had no clothes to wear), so they talked about countless stuff, half about him, half about good material he got to get back at her.

One good thing he learnt was that Alis was a virgin. And not just any ordinary 22 years old virgin, but quite the kinky and scared one - again, thanks to her friend who couldn't keep silent. That alone was enough for Nik to come up with a great plan how to get back at her.

It's been over a week since he started living next to her, and he's already got accustomed with her schedule - as a CEO of company bossing enormous number of people, he had no problems memorising it. The safest period for setting a prank was when she was at uni - schedule she couldn't change no matter what unless something happened with it and her classes got canceled. But even so, he had a good hour after the moment she left to go there and come back immediately, which is why he would get into the action as soon as she left the building.

Getting up from the bed, he wrapped the blanked around his waist just in case his neighbour decided to stalk him before getting to the laundry machine to get the things out. And boy was it his turn to curse her name when he saw what she did with it.

Charles, like usually, didn't really pay mind to what was going around as he only stretched in Nik's bed before resuming with sleeping, Nikolas only stared at his clothes in bewilderment, which was more focused on all those thongs he pulled out that once seemed to be pink. Sighing, wondering what the fuck did she do for his clothes to end up with such... Indescribable colors, he realized that it couldn't have been her work alone - judging from the first time they met when he moved in, thongs weren't really her thing.

Her friend. She seemed like someone that would be fit enough for making this plan.

Those clothes, other than being wet, weren't wearable at all, they thought about everything, didn't they?

Sighing, he has added back to his room before dialing Daniel's number, it was not like everything was lost.

"Nikolas, you asshole, I swear if..." of course, his friend had to greet him the best way possible and Nik began to doubt his decision to ask for aid from his best friend.

"I'm in trouble, Dani," were his first words he interrupted the troublesome devil - because that's precisely the word to describe Daniel at mornings.

Silence. There was quite the moment of silence before he spoke again.

"Do I finally kill someone now? Should we gather the men?"

But yes, whenever Nikolas was in trouble, Daniel was always there to help him - or so to say, to start up a fight, his speciality. His people were too worried about him and we're over-exaggerating when it came to his safety, Daniel being the first of them.

"No, Daniel. We don't go killing people around, but I do need a favour from you." Nikolas rarely asked of favours from his friends, but when he did, he didn't. It only meant more trouble.