Chapter 47: I Indeed wouldn't mind Doing IT with You

CHAPTER 47:
I INDEED WOULD MIND DOING IT WITH YOU

        "I still can't believe that you actually punched a police officer just to get a bed to sleep while we were working our asses off to find you," Vincent angrily huffed as he parked the cars in the garden of his residence, having brought Nikolas back there.

Edward and Daniel left on their own saying how they had some important business to do, to which Vincent just rolled his eyes. As if he didn't know what they were actually going to do.

Just because he was old, they assumed that they could trick him.

Brats.

Nikolas didn't even need to hear anything, he already came to terms that he befriended rabbits.

"It could be helped, I was sick, tired and ate cereals with wine for breakfast, didn't get to sleep for the day and many other things... Which reminds me, I need to get cars back. And my allowance, I forgot it inside. Probably my fake I.D. as well." Not like he was going to need it anymore seeing as he was done with that double life.

"You're dumb. You could've called someone to say where you were."

"That wasn't the point, you would come to bail me out, and it went against my plan to get a place to sleep without being interrupted. You didn't really give me any choice, after all.

"You're crazy, you know?" Vincent sighed as he removed the safety belt and left the car. Nikolas only followed in action before he began to stretch out with a smile on his face.

"Maybe, but I accomplished my goal," he then touched his chin to notice that his beard grew too much, "That being said, remind me to send someone to fix my apartment. I owe that lady that much, since I won't be living there anymore."

His vacation was cut one month short, but he had fun during that time. He no longer regretted anything... Except maybe not getting to do IT with Alis.

"You're so stubborn, just like your mother."

"Not really, she wasn't stubborn enough. I won't have married someone like you like she had, at least."

"And that's why you'll stay single forever."

"Perhaps, but at least I won't have to worry about my children crashing cars every day."

"Don't remind me, I often wonder why were you even born," Vincent shook his head as he opened the front doors and Nikolas grinned.

"Well, you see father, it happens when too people that aren't really careful come together and chose to do the deed—"

"Alright, alright, shut up!"

"Niko!" his name came from the mouth of familiar person Nikolas cared for. Kaley, his sister.

"Oh, God, I was so worried," she said as she rushed towards him before throwing herself in her hands. She's been through lot, so she was the one hurt the most with the thought of her brother's life being endangered. First Vincent, now him, but for Vincent they knew his whereabouts while it was impossible to confirm whether or not was Nikolas even alive.

"Hey, there," he said as he hugged her, "Why do you act like I was crucified or something? I just took a little detour home."

"A little? You weren't anywhere! You left your phone at home, there was no way to find you and you call that a little detour? Nikolas, you idiot!" she screamed before hitting his chest, "Where were you anyway?!"

"A jail," had he known that it would make her worry so much, he wouldn't dare do something stupid like that. But maybe it was for the better that he had, otherwise he won't have a way of proving his innocence for sure, about that set up. Yes, his family would've been witnesses that he was at home, sleeping - but family is barely counted as a proper alibi. They were all on his side, so their word was useless — but with entire station of police officers on his side, that was something else.