Glorybringer (D.O.D.)*

Joy: I love these scavengers

Air: Yeahhhhh

*D.O.D. appear*

Sunny: what's up for today?

Joy: GLORYBRINGER

Glory: *groans* Not again

Deathbringer: *slides next to Joy* Tell me more.....

Clay: I still don't understand this relationship. 

Glory: Well, no one understands your relationship either

Air: I DO!!!!!

Tsunami:............no one that exists currently.

Joy: Wait. We don't exist yet?

Air: Joy. What if we just jeopardized our entire existence by coming back in time to play Truth or Dare?

Joy: CR*P ****** * *** * ***** * ****** *****$$#%^$#q&@%$$y%u^$u%q 

Air: Oh well. 

Sunny: .............anyways.

Joy: GLORY AND DEATHBRINGER HAVE TO SING THE SONG STARBOY BY THE WEEKND WHILE DANCING TO IT!

Glory: I DONT SING!

Deathbringer: Yes you do.

Joy: Yes you do. 

Joy's siblings: Yes you do.

The Rainwings from the future: Yes you do.

Glory: urrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Deathbringer: I don't mind! I'll sing even more!

Air: Oh trust me. You will. *thinks of the dare her and Joy had planned before Sunny gave them one*

Starflight: Do we have to watch this?

Clay: It's a little gross for us.

Peril/Fatespeaker/Air/Joy: It's not gross to me.

Clay: Yeah, but Glory is like our sister.

Air: Fair enough.

Glory: I'm NOT singing if they're watching!!!!!

Starflight: Anybody else notice that she has nothing against dancing with Deathbringer?

Sunny: Oh. My. Moons. SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP *starts bouncing uncontrollably* 

Joy: Well, they do dance a lot.

Glory: HOW DID YOU KNOW?????

Joy:..............................................................................................................I'm your daughter.

Glory: Just because you exist doesn't mean I like Deathbringer.

Air: Yes. We know. He's just your bodyguard.

Deathbringer: With benefits.

Joy: *thinks about this in her dirty twisted mind* *realizes* *starts screaming* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *bolts out of the room still screaming*

Air: I Don't want to know

Sunny: awww my ship is sailing

Air: On with the dare!

*teleports Glory, Deathbringer, Fatespeaker, Air, and Sunny to the rainforest*

Glory and Deathbringer: *standing alone on a platform with multi colored spotlights surrounding them*

Fatespeaker/Air/Sunny: *sitting on another platform watching eagerly with popcorn*

Sunny: Where are the others?

Air: Didn't want to watch.

Fatespeaker: What is this stuff?

Air: Popcorn. Scavenger food that tastes amazing.

 Glory/Deathbringer: *have no idea that anyone is watching them*

Glory: We might as well get this over with.

Deathbringer: *grins smugly and extends his talon while bowing* May I have this dance?

Glory: *bright pink* You may. *takes Deathbringer's talon.*

Glory/Deathbringer:  *Dance together beautifully* *sings the song*

Glory: *rests her head on his shoulder while they sing* (Cause we all know he's taller)

*finishes singing*

Glory: *looks up at Deathbringer*

Deathbringer: *kisses her*

Fatespeaker: *is bawling her eyes out* *sobs cause her relationship will never be this good* Why can't Starflight do things like that with me?!?!!??

Air: *screams from happiness*

Sunny: *dies from fangirling*

Sunny: *comes back as a ghost* 

Sunny: *still fangirling from beyond the grave*

Joy: *was secretly watching* I LOVE THIS

Glory: They were watching.

Deathbringer: Who cares? *kisses her again*

Glory: *kisses him back*

*Back at Jade mountain*

*crickets*

Clay: sooooooo where did they go?

Tsunami: They are coming back..........Right?

Starflight: Why do I get the feeling that Fatespeaker is going to scream at me for not being romantic when she gets back?

Riptide: Don't worry, I'm not romantic either.

Tsunami: Yes you are!

Clay: Am I romantic?

Peril: Not even remotely. But you're hot so that makes up for it. 

Clay: You're hotter. Literally.

Tsunami: Am I hot?

Riptide: I'd say beautiful, but yes. Am I?

Tsunami: Yes.

Starflight: Am I?

Tsunami/Peril: No.

Tsunami: I have no idea how you ended up in a love triangle.

Peril: There's really nothing there.

Starflight: oh.

Starflight: So.

Clay: Do you think Joy is still screaming somewhere?

Air: *appears* She is.

All: Oh.