Sing, Dance, Kiss, And Throw Lamps...Wait Why Lamps? (Both Guest Starring Kelp)*

Joy: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Air: *does happy little shipping dance*

Joy: *screams* BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARE!!!!!!!!!!EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Rainkeeper: *scowls*

Nightflyer: Oh come on, Rainkeeper, let her have this one. 

Rainkeeper: No.

Nightflyer: But just think about how much we'll be torturing her in the next few dares!

Rainkeeper: No.

Nightflyer: *sighs* Really?

Rainkeeper: I hate this. 

Nightflyer: You're overprotective.

Rainkeeper: Really, and if Firefly had to do this dare with Coal?

Nightflyer: Would never happen. Firefly doesn't dance.

Rainkeeper: *throws lamp at a wall*

Nightflyer: What did that poor lamp ever do to you?

Rainkeeper: Could be worse.

Nightflyer: How-

Seashell: *screaming and repeatedly slamming a spear at the wall in anger*

Nightflyer: Oh.

*players appear, plus Kelp*

Players: Whatever it is, NO!

Air: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Players: *shuts up*

*music starts playing*

*Joy and Kelp start dancing as the hosts and players watch*

Kelp: I was twenty four years old, When I met the woman I would call my own, Twenty two grand kids now growing old,In the house that your brother bought ya. On the summer day when I proposed, I made that wedding ring from dentist gold,And I asked her father but her daddy said- 

Deathbringer: No, You can't marry my daughter!

Glory: Really?

Deathbringer: What? It's a good song!

Kelp: She and I went on the run, Don't care about religion, I'm gonna marry the woman I love, Down by the Wexford border. She was Nancy Mulligan, And I was William Sheeran, She took my name and then we were one, Down by the Wexford border.

Joy: Well, I met her at Guy's in the second world war, And she was working on a soldier's ward, Never had I seen such beauty before, The moment that I saw her. Nancy was my yellow rose, And we got married wearing borrowed clothes, We got eight children now growing old, Five sons and three daughters. She and I went on the run, Don't care about religion, I'm gonna marry the woman I love, Down by the Wexford border, She was Nancy Mulligan, And I was William Sheeran, She took my name and then we were one, Down by the Wexford border.

Kelp: From her snow white streak in her jet black hair, Over sixty years I've been loving her, Now we're sat by the fire, in our old armchairs, You know Nancy I adore ya.

Joy: From a farm boy born near Belfast town, I never worried about the king and crown, Cause I found my heart upon the southern ground, There's no difference, I assure ya.

All: She and I went on the run

Don't care about religion

I'm gonna marry the woman I love

Down by the Wexford border

She was Nancy Mulligan

And I was William Sheeran

She took my name and then we were one

Down by the Wexford border!

Air: NOW!

Joy: *starts making-out with Kelp*

Kinkajou: *fangirls*

Carnelian: *throws lamp at them*

Deathbringer: *whistles*

Glory: *smacks Deathbringer*

Tsunami: *throws lamps with Turtle,  Winter, and Carnelian*

Peril: NOW IT'S AIRFLYER'S TURN!

Air: Shit.

Nightflyer: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hosts: *run away in Airflyer fear*

Clay:........*eats lamp*

Clay: *coughs and turns on lamp*

Clay:........Hey Peril, look! I'm glowing!

Peril: *facetalon*