******************* (J.W.)

Air: Hi Scavengers! Just a fair warning, this part will consist of a LOT of swears, so if you don't want to hear them, skip it!

Joy: motherfucking shit.

Air: Joy!

Joy: Hey, I waited until after you warned them.

Air: *facetalons*

*players appear*

Seashell: KINKAJOU TIME PART 2!

Kinkajou: YES!!!!!!

Turtle: NO! STOP TORTURING MY JOU-JOU-BEAR!

Air:......Ohmymoons.....

Hosts: *pause to fangirl*

Kinkajou: What do I have to do?

Nightflyer: Nothing much, just you can only speak in swear for 24 hours.

Kinkajou:  Seriously?

Rainkeeper: Yep.

Kinkajou: That's fucking AWESOME!

Carnelian: Will there be bleeps?

Joy: Psh, no.

Carnelian: Damn, why couldn't I get this dare...

Joy: *sighs* I know what you mean.

Winter: *shakes head* This dare is so wasted on Kinkajou.

Kinkajou: BITCH WHAT YOU JUST SAY? I can swear a shit-ton better than ALL YALLS!

Rainkeeper: What have we done?

Nightflyer: Not to stereotype or offend, but I think we just released Kinkajou's inner angry black woman.

Air: ......Just a little bit.

Seashell: Probably a good thing that I started the 24 hours already. 

Hosts: Yea.

Kinkajou: What the hell, Imma just say EXACTLY what I think of all of you.

Moon: Oh boy.

Qibli: I'm scared.

Turtle: You should be.

Kinkajou: TURTLE!

Turtle: *squeaks*

Kinkajou: You are fucking adorable.

Turtle: ......Thank you?

Kinkajou: And if anybody be touching him, Imma motherfuckin kill you.

Kinkajou: CARNELIAN!

Carnelian: Yea?

Kinkajou: Just like to thank you, Thorn, and Glory for teaching me how to fucking curse. Cause Damn you girls know a crapton of swears.

Carnelian: Of course.

Kinkajou: And you're a freaking bitch in the whole like six chapters I know you.

Carnelian: Wait what?

Kinkajou: QIBLI!

Qibli: screams*

Kinkajou: what are you scared of? You're my homie, I ain't gonna kill you yet. You slick af.

Qibli: *sighs with relief*

Winter:......What am I listening to here?

Me: I don't even know, and I'm writing this...

All: Wait what?

Me: Three Moons, please nobody kill me for the things that happen in this part.

Kinkajou: UMBER!

Umber: Yea?

Kinkajou: You cool and gay as shit. I may have to give you some phone numbers. 

Umber: Rainwings?

Kinkajou: You fucking know it.

Umber: Yessssss.

Kinkajou: MOON!

Moon: Yes?

Kinkajou: I didn't want to have to say this, but Damn girl, you're a bit of a slut. 

Moon: WHAT?

Kinkajou: IN JUST 5 BOOKS YOU'VE MANAGED TO GET A ROYAL ICEWING, A MOUNTAIN SIZED NIGHTMARE MONSTER, AND THORN'S RIGHT HAND MAN TO DROOL AT THE FUCKING THOUGHT OF YOU!

Joy: *bursts out laughing*

Moon: *scowls*  I am not a slut.

Kinkajou: Yea I know. You my fucking bestie.

Air: Are you just saying fuck when you don't know another swear?

Kinkajou: Of course not. Why the fuck would you think that?

Kinkajou: WINTER!

Winter: What?

Kinkajou: *inhales* 

Kinkajou: YOU ARE SUCH A SPARKLY DOUCHEBAG, YOU POMPOUS, SNOB-HEADED, ASSHOLE!!! YOU ARE GREEDY, MANIPULATIVE, A FUCKING JERK TO EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER SAID A WORD TO YOU, YOU'RE A SELFISH NARCISSISTIC, DIRT-BAG THAT I WISH I HAD NEVER LAID EYES ON! YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME, OR QIBLI, OR ANYONE IN THIS WINGLET EXCEPT MOON- BUT SHE WOULDN'T KNOW IT CAUSE YOU TREAT HER LIKE THE BIGGEST BAG OF SHIT IN THE ROOM SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER AND ARE TOO BIGOTED AND JACK-ASSED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I'M HAPPY MOONBLI IS CANON  CAUSE I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU HIT HER AT SOME POINT! YOU ARE A SELF-CENTERED, EGOTISTICAL, ASSHOLE! I'D CALL YOU A MOTHERFUCKER, BUT YOU'RE GONNA DIE A VIRGIN SO WHY BOTHER?! YOU ARE A COMPENSATING CUNT WINTER, AND YOU BETTER WHIP YOURSELF INTO SHAPE BEFORE I LET YOU ANYWHERE NEAR MY FRIENDS! 

All:.........

Nightflyer: Wow.

Rainkeeper: Holy shit.

Air:.......

Seashell:......

Winter: *spontaneously combusts from that insane level of burn*

Joy: *starts clapping*

Kinkajou: That is my rant on Winter. I was saving it for his intervention, but now seemed like a good time. 

Seashell: *coughs awkwardly*

Seashell: Winterwatcher shippers probably should've skipped this chapter....

Rainkeeper: Yea. 

Kinkajou: Sorry not sorry.  *snaps with sass*

Rainkeeper: *curls up in a ball and whimpers*

Air: Rainkeeper? You okay?

Rainkeeper: MY SHIP JUST GOT DEMOLISHED! HOW DO YOU THINK I FUCKING FEEL?!?!?!?

Air: *slowly backs away*

J.W.: *stares at Kinkajou in shock*