Punishments (D.O.D.)

A/N: Okay, for everyone that comments a dare, or has commented one, I have a list. When you comment a dare, I add it to said list along with your username, which means, that I KNOW ABOUT IT! You do not have to comment the same dare multiple times. I'm sorry updates are slow, I'm working on it, but for now this is just how it's going to be. So, please, only comment your dare once. I'll get to it at some point, I promise. And the list is the order I do dares in. So if you recently commented a dare, note that it might take me a little while to get to it because I have to go through everyone else's dares first. Thank you, and I hope you'll enjoy this part.

Air: So many dares, so little time....

Joy: You can say that again.

*players appear, along with JW*

Umber: PUNISHMENT TIME SUCKARS!!!!!!!

Tsunami: Watch it.

Sunny: Oh, come on, they aren't THAT bad.

Nightflyer: To recap, Glory and Deathbringer have to make-out until Kinkajou says they can stop, Peril has to tell Queen Ruby that she accidentally killed Cliff, Clay has to go an entire day without eating, Tsunami has to memorize all her brothers names and spend a day with them, Starflight has to spend a day seeing no one but Fatespeaker, Deathbringer has to sneak into the ice kingdom and mark Winter's name at the top of the rankings without getting killed, and Cleril has to go on a romantic picnic.

Tsunami: *glares at Sunny*

Sunny: Well,......compared to SOME dares we've done...

Deathbringer/Clay: *glares*

Seashell: And Riptide and Sunny are just going to sit here and look pretty.

Sunny: ....Really?

Tsunami: I think they can handle that.

Riptide: *grins*

Rainkeeper: Let's get started then! 

Joy: *starts timer* Clay, no eating.

Clay: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turtle: *gives Tsunami a list* Start memorizing!

Tsunami: Moons.....Okay, Turtle, Octopus, Cerulean....

Winter: Deathbringer, I suggest you head to the Ice Kingdom.

Kinkajou: BE PREPARED TO KISS WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!!!

Air: *snaps talons*

*Deathbringer is sent to the Ice Kingdom, Peril to the Sky kingdom, and Starflight and Fatespeaker are locked in a room together*

Seashell: We'll re-group later to check in on you.

Hosts: *disappear*

Hosts: *appear in Sky Kingdom*

Peril: Um......Queen Ruby?

Ruby: Peril! So nice to see you again!! 

Peril: You too! But, uh......I have to tell you something.

Ruby: I'm listening.

Peril: Um.....You may want to sit down.

Ruby: I'm intently listening.

Peril: I MAY have accidentally.......killed Cliff....

*In the Ice Kingdom*

Hosts: *appear*

Deathbringer: *steathily moving closer to the Rankings wall*

Joy: He's got this down.

*explosion goes off*