This is literally nothing but randomness. Enjoy. (Both)

*players appear*

Qibli: What are we doing today?

Hosts: *stares at Qibli*

Qibli:.......Guys?

Hosts: *stare*

Qibli: ........what did I do?

Hosts: *continues staring*

Qibli: WOULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?!?

Rainkeeper: *throws book 10 at Qibli*

Air: WHAT THE HELL GUYS!

Clay: What did we do?

Air: Nothing, you're perfect. BUT THE REST OF YOU!

Joy: *sees weather bracelets on Qibli* QIBLI!

Qibli: What?

Joy: Bracelets. NOW.

Qibli: But I like them!

Nightflyer: BUT EVERY TIME YOU USE THEM PEOPLE ALMOST DIE!

Winter: Gotta point.

Qibli: Shut up.

Qibli: THAT WAS ONE TIME!

Seashell: Yea, well one time things are important!

Sunny: Like what?

Hosts:.....................

Rainkeeper: Let's put it this way, if one time things didn't happen, then we'd still be in the middle of the Sandwing war and half of the problems in book 10 won't happen.

Riptide: Why?

Nightflyer: Cause if one time things didn't exist, then neither would Onyx or Sunny.

Clay: I am so confused.

Joy: oh my gosh. WTF IS IT WITH SANDWINGS AND UNPROTECTED SEX!?!?!

Deathbringer: Did- did she just...

Glory: She did not just say that.

Me: Girl's gotta point! All of Book 10's problems are mainly because of three dragons. So, if Smolder was an intelligent dragon, there would a lot less problems in this book.

Sunny: I am soooooo confused.

Air: SMOLDER AND PALM HAVE A DAUGHTER! IT'S VOLDEMORT AND BELLATRIX ALL OVER AGAIN AND I DON'T NEED ANOTHER DELPHIE TO DEAL WITH!!!

Nightflyer: Calm down.

Tsunami: Do we have an actual dare today?

Seashell: Yes. AND HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET CAPTURED BY FOESLAYER!?!?!!?!?

Winter: wait what?

Moon: Wait What?

Riptide: Wait WHAT?

Clay: WAIT WHAT?!?!

Glory: WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?

Sunny: HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?

Carnelian: can we just get on with the dare?

Seashell: One more thing first.

Nightflyer: *snaps talons* *random Sandwing appears*

Sunny: Who's that?

Joy: Your soulmate.

Qibli: wait what?

Rainkeeper: Sunny, met Meerkat, Meerkat, meet Sunny. While this dare is going on, you two are gonna be locked in a room until you fall in love, because, apparently, that's legal.

Joy: Told you.

Umber: Guys, we're 310 words into this and you haven't even told us the dare yet.

Air: Fine, Mr. Impatient. By the way, Qibli's bi so you might have a shot.

Umber: He is!?!?!?!

Qibli: WOAH! HOLD ON! WHEN THE FUCK WAS THAT DECIDED!!!!

Nightflyer: Loc 1376 of 4521 of Wings Of Fire: Darkness Of Dragons, Kindle edition, Palatino font, wide line spacing, narrow margins, 7 font size, 31% into the book, 2nd paragraph, first sentence. 

Rainkeeper: *looks this up* ""We'll [Qibli and Winter] probably end up married one day," Qibli said."

Qibli: Well, that's- that's completely-

Nightflyer: Loc 753 of 4521, 18% into Wings Of Fire: Darkness of Dragons by Tui T. Sutherland, Kindle edition. Paragraphs 1 and 3. 

Rainkeeper: "Now a Winter fan club, that I can imagine."....."He's-" "Handsome, tortured, and heroic?" Qibli supplied. "Everyone loves dragons like that." 

Qibli: SHUT UP! THAT WAS NEVER MEANT TO-

Nightflyer: Loc 1063 of 4521, 1st paragraph. 

Rainkeeper: "Maybe Winter had changed, and not only from Darkstalker's spell. Maybe there was a reasonable, open-minded dragon in there just waiting to burst out."

Qibli: HOW THE HELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW THIS!?!?

Nightflyer: The book's been out for 19 hours. You're seriously surprised that I can specifically quote it? I've read it like 6 times. 

Seashell: THE DARE IS THAT SMOLDER AND WINTER HAVE TO WATCH HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON WITH THEIR SCAVENGERS, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT! WE'RE OUT OF TIME! SO IT'LL HAVE TO BE THE NEXT PART INSTEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID PRECISE QUOTATIONS!

Nightflyer: Just being accurate.

Rainkeeper: Just proving that Qibli swings for both teams.

Seashell: Hey, did you guys know that Anemone's a lesbian?

Joy: I thought she was bi too.

Air: Aww, poor Pike.

Turtle: wait....

Tsunami: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

Fatespeaker: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING TO TODAY?!?!?!?