Another tag

I got tagged in an Easter egg thing?

Anyways I might as well get it over with.....

1 I was once stuck in dead stop traffic for over two hours, so I climbed through the sunroof of my mom's car and read Wings of Fire while sitting on a car roof.

2 I am single (I have no idea why i wrote that......)

3 I once had a road trip from Iowa to Tennessee to South Carolina to Connecticut and we carried three coolers of pig meat the entire way. (sorry not sorry vegetarians)

4 If you google my name, nothing about me will come up. I could be 107 and living in San Diego for all you know. (I'm not and I don't)

5 My OTPs are...

From the Red Queen series, Shade X Farley

From the Maze Runner series, Newt X Thomas (fun fact, my very first gay ship)

From the House of Secrets series, Cordelia X Will

From the Divergent series, Four/Tobias X Six/Tris

From the Harry Potter series, Remus X Tonks and Neville X Luna (I'm a Romione shipper but I read way too much Dramione fanfiction to not support it so i'm just gonna say I ship the actors)

From the Wings of Fire series, Glory X Deathbringer, Clay X Peril, Riptide X Tsunami, Turtle X Kinkajou, Starflight X Fatespeaker, White-out X Thoughtful (Oh my moons WOF has a lot of ships)

That's all for now....so

I HEREBY TAG...

queenartemis- cause Artemis is awesome and i really need to read the Twin Islands 

ImaginationTraveler cause OMG you actually commented! (haha Jk you're awesome)

Alisa76549 cause you're giving free everything to everyone including books, food, and tickets to the Harry Potter Wizarding Worlds in California, Florida, and London. 

and

RainThePrincess cause Glorybringer stories is one of my favorite books on Wattpad

That's all! Send more truths and Dares!!!!!