The Mark Of Cain is ANNOYING!!!! (Both)

Air: *looks proud*

Air: Welp, I've finally done it. I've watched every single Supernatural episode in existence.

Seashell: Took you long enough.

Nightflyer: Wait....

Nightflyer: There's 13 seasons of Supernatural so far, about 22-23 episode per season, with the exception of season 3, which only has 16 episodes, episodes are roughly between 39-43 minutes long.... *pulls out calculator*

Joy: What is he doing?

Nightflyer: Assuming I've done the math correctly, if you sat down and watched every episode in one sitting....

Nightflyer: It would take you 506 days and 18 hours to watch all of Supernatural.

Rainkeeper: Woah. That's over a year!

Nightflyer: It's 12,162 hours to be exact.

Air: YEAH! LIFE WELL SPENT!

*players appear*

Kinkajou: What nooooooooooooooow

Rainkeeper: In honor of Air finishing every episode of Supernatural...

Seashell: We're giving every annoying dragon in Pyrrhia the Mark of Cain.

Air: Wait WHAT!?!?!

Nightflyer: And Joy has to kill them.

Joy: Sweet.

Air: Uh,Joy?

Joy: Yea?

Air: The only way you can be killed with the Mark of Cain, is with the First Blade.

Joy: Okay. Where do I get this blade?

Air: It can only be wielded by someone WITH the Mark.

Joy:......Well crap.

*Macaw, Faithbringer, Coconut, Ochre, Squid, Scarlet, Webs, Whirlpool, Magnificent, Morrowseer, Blaze, Burn, Icicle, Chameleon, and Blister appear*

Seashell: Huh. I thought there were more annoying dragons.

Nightflyer: Well, this is just the major ones in our opinion.

Air: Flame would've been here, but I heard he's dating Umber so that's a no go.

Nightflyer: It's a Scooby don't.

Air: OMM I LOVE THE SCOOBYNATURAL EPISODE!!!

Joy: Okay, so you're all technically unkillable.....Supposedly.

Joy: Let's test that theory.

*several knives, spears, guns, children's toys, daggers, swords, glass, lamps, Winchesters, demon torturers, and other skilled scavengers later...*

Joy: Welp, Air was right. 

Air: Told ya.

Joy: Well, how was I supposed to know!?

Joy: *stabs butter knife into Macaw's eye*

Macaw: *screams*

Joy: *sighs*

Joy: There's got to be SOME other way to kill you all.

Squid: Nope, you're stuck with us foreve-

Joy: *rips butterknife out of Macaw and stabs Squid in the throat*

 Riptide: THANK you.

Nightflyer: The only other way would be to be Death and lock them all away in a different planet.