Just Bad Neighbors

Edd's P.O.V

So we explained to the douche bags about our situation. Obviously, they didn't believe a single word we just said.

"Pfft. S-so let me get this straight..!" Eduardo tried to contain his laughter. 

"All of you- pffft- SWITCHED bodies! Because of a treasure chest from a garage sale! And opened it with the red hoodie douche's CAR KEYS!" Eduardo exclaimed. He laughed at us, and so did Jon and Mark. Matt sweated.

"W-well.. It really did happen. You have to believe us!"

"Like hell, Red hoodie. Stop pretending." Eduardo looked at Matt, apished.

"Like I said, I'm Edd." I raised my hand, glaring at him. 

"No, you're not. You're.... You're.. You two are... You are-" "I'm Matt!" Matt responded. Eduardo then looked at Tom. 

"Tom." Tom replied. "I'm Tom and he's Edd. Edd is in Matt's body." 

"LIKE HELL EDD-" 

"HE'S not Edd. And I'm not a red hoodie douche. I'm Tord. I'll the one who'll put you in the hospital soon." 

That was like- the scariest Tord I've ever seen. Ah, no wait. This won't be the scariest, actually. 

"Now help us please." I said in lingual.

"If you really did switch bodies, prove it-" Jon was interrupted by Eduardo smacking his head. 

"It's fake, Jon!" 

"Well I mean, who knows." Mark said. "Now, listen here, Mark-" 

"What you're fighting about is dumb and please just answer our question. Will you help us?" I inquired. 

"No." Eduardo responded. 

"Why?" Tom asked. 

"Cuz' you guys are dumb." Jon replied. bOI-  

"Jon, just stop talking. It's because you're douches." Eduardo gave it a try. He obviously failed and I tried not to laugh.

"If you don't help us, I'll tell everyone that you tried to flirt with your female version of yourself." I said, slyly.

"Wh-what- HOW DID YOU KNOW-" "And besides, who's gonna believe you about those 'female versions'?-" Mark was interrupted by Tord. 

"AND the fact that everyone will think that your a narcissist. And don't worry about people not believing them. Matt and his 'tickle friend' took many selfies and pictures."

"What-- D-DO YOU REALLY THINK I COULD HELP YOU SO EASILY--" "And we'll tell everyone that the improvement of your house is fake and made out of cardboard. If we tell anyone, that means you're reputation of being the 'fancy neighbors' will fall." 

I made a rebound. Eduardo just went silent. Mark couldn't think of anything and Jon just stood silent too, trying not to make any comebacks.

"Goddammit." Eduardo silently cussed. 

"What if I say we're busy?" He added. 

"Isweartogodifyoudon'thelpusiwillbringoutmyfriggingiantrobotalongwithPaulandPatrykliterallylikewhatthehelllll." Tord gabbed. 

Wait what did he say? Tord... what..? 

"ALRIGHT. WE'LL HELP YOU. OKAY." Eduardo bounced. 

"Yay! Finally! This could've been shorter if you said yes! This literally took you guys 15 minutes straight!" Matt divulged. "Pfffft" Tom and I laughed. Tord was just there, glaring at them. 

What did Tord say?

Tom's P.O.V

Being stuck in Edd's body ain't bad. Except his hoodie smells like cola. It ain't alcoholic, bleh. So we tagged the douche gang along to help us find someone who could change us back. So we split up. Eduardo, Jon and Mark went to find the same place when the house was possessed. Then we had to split in pairs. 

"OOOOKay! I want to be paired up with Edd!" Matt claimed. 

"I know what you're thinking. No way in heck am I going to be paired up with you." Edd declaimed. 

"Whaaaaa I have no idea what you're talking about-" "You're only partnering up with me because I'm in you're body." Edd replied. 

"Wow." I said. 

"Aw." Matt awed. 

"I'm going with Tom. You go be with Tord." Edd affirmed. "That's that." "Aw, I have to be with Tord?" Matt judged. Tord glared at him. "No offence."

I got up to Tord to ask him something. "Hey, what did you say to Eduardo again? I couldn't understand." 

"It's nothing, really." He responded. It was totally not nothing.

Then, when I was walking around drinking alcohol, trying to find some help, I then told Edd 

"Says you." 

"What?" 

"Eduardo's not the only one who flirted with his feminine version of himself." 

"STOP." 

"How did you know he flirted with his feminine version of himself?" I questioned him. 

"Magic." He replied. 

"And the little fight we had was really stupid." Edd mentioned. 

"They're just bad neighbors. Stupid bad neighbors. Let's just hope they'll actually help us or Tord will send them to the hospital." 

"Tord must hate being stuck in your body, huh."

Okay, so I've been busy. (It's been months) I'll update when I'm free. (^_^')

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll probably make another fanfic lol. And in the future, I'll probably edit this whole story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video above is about when Eduardo flirted with his feminine self. (And Edd)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Also, the plot kinda changed. So Tord was here when things happened in Edd, Tom and Matt's adventures. Like for example, in the video here, pretend Tori was there. (Tord's feminine self.) Just imagine both of them at a gun range or something. And yes, the giant robot + the hidden lair in his room is there and Tord still has the Red Army, it's just not shown yet. Paul and Patryk exist too. (Tord ain't a bad guy tho.) And Tom's room was a swimming pool, but the problem was solved and he still has his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Nishinoya was here what-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------  

UPDATE: I CHANGED IT AS WELL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------