Final Wonderland (PART 1)

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

Immediately, we are kind of flying through this vortex that looks like space, but then we teleport into a house. I jump, looking if this was our house.

But, the first thing we see are 6 identical looking people. We just stand there, awkwardly, because the six of them were having a fight. They stopped to look at us.

"Eh." A red hooded one muttered.

"BURAZZA?!" A blue hooded one shrieked.

"T-te-teleportation..???" A green hooded one shook.

"......... *cough*" A purple hooded one coughed.

"NII-SAN! WHO ARE THEY?" A yellow hooded one exclaimed.

"I-I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" A pink hooded one shrieked too. We teleported immediately to escape from getting the police involved. 

"Oh, please no more Alternate Universes..." Tord muttered under his breath.

But unfortunately, we did. We found that out after we saw a bunch of students trying to kill an.... Alien??? Teacher?

Tord and Matt looked so happy for some reason that they were squealing. So we transported out of there. Now, they looked sad.

The next thing we knew was that we teleported to a room with a girl sitting on her bed, writing something on her computer. A chapter called... 'Final Wonderland.' She was listening to some Christmas music, oddly. 

Wait.... She just typed what I thought. WAIT HOW DID SHE TYPE WHAT I WAS THINKING?! STOP THAT!!

She turned around and stared at us for a long second. But then she weirdly squealed. We transported out of there as soon as possible.

"Aww.." She murmured.

We transport to a program-y place. So many music notes were in the air. Soon, we realize that there are human programs singing. A girl with two, big blue pony-tails, two yellow haired twins, a girl with great, pink hair, a girl with red clothes on and a guy with blue hair and a blue, gigantic scarf were singing together. Matt and Tord fanboy-ed, while Tom hit the button. The two were sad again.

The transportation went long this time. But eventually, we got there. We all hope that we traveled back in time again. 

BUT OF COURSE WE DIDN'T.

We saw......... US AGAIN. But Matt had a purple jacket with a white shirt he was wearing. He was also carrying a bat. A very, little Tom stared at us and kindly said, "Hi!" While the other me looked pissed at me and the other Tord screamed with fear.

Suddenly, the other Matt looked at the four of us and was about to swing his bat at us, but luckily, we teleported just in time.

At the knack of time, we saw another Matt look straight at Matt. He fell in love.

Jesus, no.

"Hey, Tord!" The other Matt smiled.... With my smile. Matt kept quiet.

But behind him were.. The other Tord and Tom. I wondered if they were going to fight. And they did.... But this time....

"JEHOVA'S WITNESS." Said the other Tom.

"COMMIE." Said the other Tord.

Tomsworld again?????? Oh no. Wait... Mattsworld?!

"Eh??" The other Matt kept looking at Matt and then their Tord.

"Nope." Tom pressed the button.