Wonderful Conversation

OPD! Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

O-oh no..... I'm lost....

I quiver and shake as I walk slowly down a clear path between the Teacup ride and the Shooting game. My rifle, the gun that is as big as me, still hangs around, the bottom dragging down on the ground. 

"Anyone there..?" I echo. But no one replies. I keep walking, totally oblivious to what will happen next.

The creepy music kept playing. Each time it played, one step of fear is pressed in my head. It hit me that I had to shoot it. I shakily raised my rifle and shot the TV screens. Not all of them, since they were far away, but it should be enough for me.

But what was worse was that it caught the zombies attention. 2 were near me. I shriek and panic as my feet keep moving around. They don't know whether to turn back or hide in a ride that probably has more zombies.

As a zombie closes in, I shoot it instantly, 3 times. It should be enough. I keep shaking as the other closes in. But suddenly, it unexpectedly jumps and leaps towards me. I step back, but it grabs me.

"Ah-- AHHHHHHHH" I scream loudly. I don't know if anyone can hear.

"ZOOLOGY, BI***." A Matt... A another me comes in with a Tord.. Or a Tom on their back and kicks the zombie away.

I keep stuttering. Not because he saved me, it's because I can't tell who's who. They DID say that he was a Matt in a reindeer's-- I MEAN HAHA a Tord's body. Me, of course.

"Hey, uh, little Tord?" He suddenly talks to me.

"....... Yes?" I quietly respond.

"Would you mind and follow me? I'm not a kidnapper, I swear." He puts his hands up, but accidentally drops the Tom-- TORD on the ground. He drags him instead to the corner. I decide to follow.

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

"Like I said, he'll BE OKAY." I say to OPD! Matt.

"I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE A FRIEND." OPD! Matt shoves me a bit.

"He'll probably come back. Hopefully. He's going to be okay." OPD! Edd assures him. "Look, even Tom is calm!"

OPD! Matt looks and turns towards OPD! Tom. The boy who wore overalls and held his Tommie Bear tightly. He actually wasn't fine. He's shaking in his boots and dropped almost all of his bullets from his gun. 

"HE'S NOT FINE, HE'S LITERALLY AT THE VERGE OF CRYING!" OPD! Matt swings his arms to point at Tom.

"Well, NEVER MIND. I guess." OPD! Edd yells back, but tries not to get any more zombies-- or vampires' attention. Both OPD! Edd and Matt start arguing.

"Well, geez. We don't know where Matt and Tord are either. Why do they get to go to the exit first?" Tom stretches his back.

"Because Tord is injured and he can't even wake up. He's breathing heavily and can't make himself walk and fight." I explain. Then, I whisper, "Besides, Matt isn't exactly suited for fighting."

"Uh, no, he can fight." Tom talks back. "Just remember, we BOTH fought for you back when you wanted to 'save' Tord." My mind suddenly clicks. "And we fought off the Cancer Dino thing." Tom mentions.

"Okay.. Then. Well.. If he was suited for battle, why did he say that 'BUT GUYSSSS I WANT TO FIGHT TOO' or something above those lines?" I question.

"Who knows. What I'm wondering is that why didn't you volunteer to go to the exit with Tord?" Tom asks me.

"Huh? Why do you ask?" I ask back.