The Ex-Vanity Creatures

Tamara's P.O.V (point of view)

Holy beach ball in a blender.... I'm in a space ship. How could this day be possibly even weirder?

I was currently trapped in a tube thingy, but luckily, it was easy to get out from. As I got out, I looked to see shelves filled with a bunch of random stuff. I grab a stun gun and headed off.

Just as I was walking down a hallway, I turned to a corner and saw Matilda. She quickly ran to Ell, who was trapped in a tube, yelling,

"ELL, THERE ARE ALIENS THAT HAVE ABDUCTED US AND THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO EAT US AND I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIE!--" I shot her with the stun gun, causing Matilda to pass out.

"There you go." I spieled.

I got Ell out of the tube and she thanked me. She sweat-dropped, looking around the room.

"Um... Guys.... Don't you think this place is.. Strangely familiar..?" Ell befuddled.

"Well, I don't know. We've never been in a space ship before." I claimed.

"Yeah, but.... I have a feeling... That the other 4 have..... Never mind." Ell retained.

"Ow.. But I'm telling you. I saw... Aliens." Matilda woke up and spoke.

"Are you serious? *sigh*" I sighed.

"So... We must've... Been taken hostage. All 4 of us. Wait, where's Tori? And the rest?" Ell wondered.

"Oh yeah. Where are they?" Matilda wondered as well.

Suddenly, the door opened, with a strange, green, glimmering eye. With......... Tori besides it.

"Hey." Tori waved.

"A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-ALIENNNNNSSSSSSS!!" Matilda shrieked. Yes, the figure beside Tori was an alien.

"ALRIGHT YOU ALIEN SCUM! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH US?!" Ell pointed at the one-eyed alien.

"Greetings, pink skin! I am Commander Bai. Welcome to my ship!" The orange creature welcomed us with open arms.

"Are you....... Gonna eat us???" Matilda uttered.

"What? No. Come on, let me show you around." The being smiled as he walked away with us.

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

Oh my god. Where on Earth am I? I'm in a room alone, surrounded by metal bars. and I don't see Matt, Tord or Tom. Did they die?! Did they go to the Garbage Disposal Bay and got ejected out to the cold depths of space?! But wait, this isn't our Universe..

Then, an alien with a huge eyebrow appeared. He came to my room to guard me. I pouted,

"OI. Where am I? Why am I here?!"

He responded, "You already know us."

"Huh?! Nooooo~" I lied.

"Yes, you do. In your timeline and universe, you've been here already."

"NO. NO WAY. You guys are Universe Travelers?"

"Yeah pretty much. Also, you're lucky your friends are still here, being held captive. Ugh, now I gotta use it. Stay here and see ya." The big eye-brow alien walked away with his gun.

How do aliens even use the bathroom???? Anyway.... What he said just now... This could mean that Tom, Matt and Tord are here somewhere in separate rooms! Yay! Now, how do I get out of this...

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

No. There is no way. I could be stuck with the Commie. No. NO.