ɒʞiᴎoMƚꙅuႱ

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

Just now, I saw two reindeer and my body eaten. I was doomed, for sure, since I can't go back to my body. Tord's dead, so that's good, and there were 3 Alternate versions of us screaming the fact that their friend got eaten. 

"WATCH OUT FOR THAT VAMPIRE!" Edd pushed OPD! Edd aside. Edd swung his sharp knife at the zombie.

"That's what she said-- OW." I got punched by OPD! Matt.

"DID YOU NOT JUST SEE THAT?" OPD! Matt pointed at the eating zombies.

"In our universe, we don't really care if those 2 die. Honestly." I respond aloofly.

OPD! Matt stared at me in silence. I look to the side and I can see OPD! Tom crying. I almost felt bad for the kid. Or is he even a kid?

OPD! Tom's weapon had been thrown on the floor. He couldn't seem to stop sobbing while crouching. I go over to Edd and his alternate self. OPD! Matt follows to argue with me that "If you live with them, aren't you friends then??" I tell him all of my reasons why, but he keeps objecting. Edd and OPD! Edd are now talking some gibberish.

"Okay, but it was EDD who brought me together with them." I say.

"BUT you were friends with them during grade school, yes?? Then you ARE friends." OPD! Matt argues.

"Uh, yeah, but that was when he was DIFFERENT and I was DIFFERENT, okay?" I pointed my index finger upwards.

"Alright, alright, but you COULD'VE said no to not live with them." OPD! Matt backfires.

"I had no money at the time, there would be NO WAY I could find a house with no money. They paid for it, so I made use of living there." I back up.

We both argued for a while. By a while, I mean it's been 5 minutes until we re-looked. I tried my hardest to see, although my eyes are black. Our mouths gaped so wide that it would be enough to hit the floor. Except for me. I was bummed out actually.

Tord, Matt and OPD! Tord came out of a small door of the ride. They slowly took down the zombies eating the DEER this time. The three waved towards us and ran forward. Edd and the others took down the distracted zombies as I watched.

"You missed me?" Tord asked.

"No." I responded.

"Did you miss me then?" Matt questioned.

"Nope." I replied again.

OPD! Tord finished one off and OPD! Tom ran towards him and hugged him. He swung around in a circle. It was as if it was a reunion right off of a movie scene.

Then, I turned back. I watched silently as they finish off the zombies. Edd was covered in the most blood I've ever seen him. He honestly looked like a beast. He swung his Lucky Can behind him and smeared the blood on his cheek. "So, what do we do now? Escape the place and find that cure?" He canvassed.

"If we killed enough, we can make it to the exit. Also, weren't you suppose to take this guy to the exit?" OPD! Matt pointed at Matt and Tord.

"Well, we sort of caught ourselves into a turmoil." Matt scratched the back of his square head.

"Well.. You helped our friend out of his obscured way. Thanks." OPD! Matt conveyed.

"I have no idea what that meant. But you're certainly welcome." Matt spoke.

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

We started running. Running like we've never had before. By that, I mean that was a lie. We've ran quicker than this. I suddenly look back and--