Another Of The Ol' Switcheroo

Midgy you little prick--

Tomsworld! Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

Two Matts? Oh no. One Matt is enough..

We all sat down on the couch and the Matt with the green jacket explained some random stuff that I tried to understand.

"Okay, wait. So what you're saying is that...... You're us from another world. But switched bodies? This is confusing." The Matt.. Our Matt stated.

"I know, right? Usually, no one would believe us. So yeah. I'm Edd. I switched into our Matt's body. Matt is the narcissistic one, Tord's the trigger happy smart guy and Tom's the alcoholic guy." The Matt with the green jacket explained.

"Oh, okay! The Edd in our Universe is the alcoholic-depressed guy, Matt's the smart-crappy guy, and Tom's the chill person." I informed him.

"And you're the dumb narcissistic fork-loving guy." Matt INSULTED ME.

"oH--" I was triggered. But I didn't make a scene, because that would be embarrassing.

Suddenly, the door busted open. Our Edd brought in... Tom. But with a strange outfit. It was a dark blue hoodie, but with another darker blue jacket over it. Tom is also randomly wearing an eye-patch on his right eye. (On his prospective)

"That uniform......" Matt stared at Tom.

Is Tom cosplaying??

"Hey guys, I found this guy 'who looks like Tom' on the sidewalk. His arm is looking very bad and I'm pretty sure both of his legs are broken." Edd notified.

"I can walk I swear..." That 'Tom' insisted.

"Since when did you care?" Matt shot at him.

"Shush, Commie--"

"AND???" I interrupted Edd.

"You think we can let him stay here for a while?" Edd asked.

"I don't know, can you?" Matt taunted, smiling.

"I don't know, will you ever stop being an a**hole?" I roasted Matt.

I dabbed and Edd started laughing harshly, Matt started crying, The Matt with the green jacket blew and air-horn, our Tom came out of nowhere and started screaming "OOOOOOOHH" And the other Tom clapped his hands.

"Oh shoot, another Matt." Our Tom glared.

"Oh, yeah. Also, look. Another version of yourself, except they say it's their Tord." Matt pointed out.

Our Tom was frozen, in shock. He didn't even see that Tom at the corner. He took off his black contacts and tried to see clearly. The Matt with the green jacket was frightened and the other Tom took out his phone and took a picture of our Tom, without his contacts.

"Holy frick so Tom's eyes aren't actually gone?? They're..... CONTACTS?!" The other Matt screamed.

"I can prove this on social media once and for all now...!" The other Tom started typing on his phone.

The four of us were stuck with confusion.

Eddsworld! Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

I explained again about our situation to the other Tom and Edd. So the other Tom is basically me, huh..... So maybe... I can call him Tomsworld! Tom, right? I'll go with that.

"But all we need to find is our Matt and Tom, right?" Tord (In Tom's body) touted.

"Oh yeah.. Where are they?" I asked.