Why?

This is sad. I love Assassination Classroom. (Also the new Tomsworld ep is so cute and funny lol)

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

"Edd?" I said softly, looking behind me.

I was forcing myself to stand, since my legs are still a bit broken. Tom's body is really strong, and he's strong himself...

"Tord... I really need an explanation right now..." Edd demanded.

"Edd-- why are you here?!" I shrieked.

"Never mind that. Answer me this instant, Tord! Why are you doing this?" Edd stomped.

I sighed, "Get out of here before the rest of the army comes here. I'll cover for you--"

"NO! I WILL NOT GET OUT OF HERE. ANSWER ME." Edd shouted.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER?" I yelled back.

"Everything. Why did you pick this kind of job? Why do you want to take over the world? You would never go this far!" Edd balled his fists.

"That's none of your business--"

"UH, YEAH IT IS! We're friends, right? And if we're not, I don't care! Just as long as you stop this madness!" Edd told me.

He suddenly came closer to me, talking to me in a softer voice.

"I need you to switch us back. Only you can do it, because you're the smartest out of us. I know you can do it because I've known you for so long. We can help you--"

"That's it?" I stated. He looked at me.

"Yeah, okay. I don't know if I can make something to switch us back. I could've done that a long time ago. If you're only here for my brain, then I suggest you leave now." I told him.

"Besides........ Going to your good side is impossible--"

"YOU'RE NOT ONLY SMART!" Edd yelled. I gulped a little.

".... You have the height.... and Instinct. So why do you decide that going to our side is impossible?!" Edd stomped louder.

Silence...

"Even if.." I said. Edd stared.

"Even if I worked so hard and get Paul and Patryk a nice life, what would happen after that?" I stated. Edd sweat-dropped.

"Even if there were a tiny chance for me to befriend Matt and Tom again, what would happen next?" I repeated.

"No matter how much you climb, there's always be someone better. Even if you are able to show some results somewhere, as if it was a test, YOU'LL NEVER ACTUALLY BE NUMBER ONE!" I shouted.

"YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE SOMEWHERE. IF YOU KNOW THAT, HOW CAN YOU KEEP GOING?!"

Edd suddenly growled and responded, "WHY ARE YOU LETTING THE GOOD IN YOU SLIP RIGHT THROUGH YOUR FINGERS?!"

Why?

"Go away." I pushed Edd aside. I almost turned around but he grabbed my jacket.