Purple Leader Matt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT HARGREAVES!!!! YAYYYYYYYY

Tw! Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

"Okay, we STILL don't have the portal." said Tord. "We can't get to it, either."

"This calls for drastic measures." I rumbled.

"MATT! Do you have anything that could suck up the ocean?" I called over to Matt, who looked shocked.

"What are you--"

"You can't hide it from us. You even spoiled it and gave it away. We already know that you're from the Purple Army, you're the leader, you got into this because of a stupid man, and we know that you have SO MANY DEVICES." I explained to him.

"You're pretty bad at hiding." Edd flicked his head.

"Okay, yeah. I have a device.. Probably. How can I get it, though? What excuse should I make?" Matt questioned.

"Isn't taking over the ocean or sucking up the ocean an evil thing? That's an excuse." Ew! Edd suggested.

"Yeah, okay. We should probably hope that my manager doesn't find out about you guys." Matt looked over at Me, Edd and Tord.

"You didn't tell him about us..?" I uttered.

"No." He replied back.

"Oh, 'kay. Then you need to do the explaining." I pointed at him and he sweat-dropped.

"Yeah, okay."

"Let's go home first so we can get some stuff."

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

AT THE PURPLE ARMY'S PLACE:

"Let's bust in!" Matt and Tw! Matt exclaimed.

"No, we sneak in, remember?" I whispered to the 2 of them.

"Aw." They whined.

"Wait, Matt. You're not suppose to be here. You could've gone to the entrance. You're the Purple Leader, remember?" Tw! Tom conveyed.

"M'Kay. But wait, I don't have my uniform." Tw! Matt mentioned.

"Does it really matter?" Tom remarked.

"Yeah, I'm the Purple Leader. I have to be in uniform." Tw! Matt shot back.

"Well, he's right." Tord commented.

"Here, you can wear mine. Is your uniform basically the same as this?" Tord took off his jacket and showed Tw! Matt the uniform.

"Surprisingly, it's exactly like that." says Tw! Matt as he puts on the jacket.

He goes up to the door as we hide behind the huge bushes. We got behind the building next and tried to figure out a way to get up. I remembered that we went back to their house first before we got here. We still have the extra devices we got from Tw! Matt's room.

"Didn't we use the teleport-er last time?" Tom looked over my shoulder.

"Oh yeah! Guys, hold on to each other, we're gonna use the teleport-er! We don't crash down, we'll land on the roof safely." I said as I held onto Edd-ge and Matt.

"Ew." Edd-ge appalled.

"It's only for a second." I commented as I pressed the button.

We made it to the roof and I knew we were going to land safely. But I was wrong. We were actually way too high..? Wait--