Incorrect

Wrongsworld! Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

I smile at the other version of me and he sweat-drops. He looks like he's about to say something, so I'll stop my thinking here.

"Um, hey! I'm.... Not actually you.... I'm another version of you Matt.. That makes no sense, does it?" Tord..? Matt blabbed.

"Um...." I mutter.

"YEAH I know, ridiculous, right? We switched bodies, but you all don't believe us--"

"THAT'S SO COOL! But you seem so positive, so this might be fun!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean..?" This Matt person in my body questions.

"Our Matt is always down on the dumps, so it'd be nice seeing him be happy for once!" I brightened up.

"Oh. How sad!" He permitted.

"OH! I should totally introduce you to him and my other friends! Especially Tommy! (Tom) Edd might not look nice, but he's got a light on the inside! Now follow me--"

"NO. Ah, I mean... I have 3 of my friends here somewhere, too. But... I want you to keep us a secret from them! Because things will be harder if we see other versions of us again! Please! Well, even if they bump into them... Still." Matt solicited.

I had to get a moment to think about this. Should I help and keep him a secret from my friends? I mean, he doesn't look suspicious, maybe because he's me.. But.. Ah, oh well.

"Why not?" I accepted. He sighed in relief.

"Good! Now the thing is that.... We need to look for this red, aesthetic portal somewhere around this world! You may not believe me, but it's the source to go back in time and prevent me from switching bodies!" Matt informed him.

"So you're basically at fault for getting you and your friends in this mess?" I mentioned. He jolted up and stuttered some gibberish.

"Well, anyway... Please help me hide! I need to find the portal and I need to get out of here!" Matt pleaded.

"Which one first? Find your friends or find the portal?" I ask. He responds,

"Eh. Portal I guess."

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPP~

I follow Matt everywhere to hide with him. He does nothing but freak out, and I watch him.

"WHERE SHOULD I HIDE?! WHERE SHOULD I HIDE?!" He freaks out. He gets out a small box,

"Too small....." Then he finds a big box.

"Too big!" He whined a bit.

I still follow him and then he finds a room he thinks is a good hiding spot. He takes my arm and runs over there.

"AH! Perfect!"

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

"Hey, Tord? Where exactly is Matt and Tom?" I ask Tord.

"Beats me. Hopefully, they're not in the house. Or we'll have to call them to get out of there." Tord sighs.

We want to avoid the other versions of ourselves because it'd just be a pain explaining everything to them. They probably won't believe us that we switched bodies anyway. We keep looking for Matt and Tom, looking in windows of other houses, under cars, under the ground, trees, under dogs, EVERYTHING. But the 2 trash cans near the house. We opened the lids of the trash cans, digging everything out of it.

"Matt? Are you perhaps hiding here? No? Of course." I exhaled.

"So they probably ARE at the house." Tord groaned.

Suddenly, the door of the house opened. We both freaked out and got inside the trash cans, covering the can with the lid. I heard a sudden, faint voice from afar. I could tell it was.... My voice..

"Taking out the trash~ Mhmmm.." The other Edd muttered a tune.

HE'S TAKING OUT THE TRASH?! HE'S TOTALLY GONNA OPEN ONE OF THE TRASH CANS WE'RE IN! Nope nope nope nope nope--

He took off the lid of the trash can I was in and I faced up on the bright sun, with the other Edd covering it. But it looks like he had nothing to say after seeing me. In Matt's body. He remained silent for at least 2 minutes.

Until he actually said something. Giving a huge, deep sigh, he said,

" Okay, I get it, Matt. You're trash, but it doesn't mean you get to hide in an actual trash can."

Uh, what?

"Um. I'm not.... Your Matt.." I replied, stupidly. I lifted myself up from the garbage can and examined the other Edd for a second. His hoodie had the word 'Cola' on it, but crossed off.

So, he hates Cola too, huh.

Tord came out of the trash can, with the lid on top of his spiky hair. The other Edd quickly looked over to Tord, in Tom's body. He then lifted up his hand, his index finger pointing up in the air.

"I HAVE SEVERAL QUESTIONS." He commented.

And then, things got weirder when the other Tom came outside with Tom on his side. Tom looked confused as always.

"........ Now there are 2 Edds?" The other Tom questioned.

"And..... A me." He remarked.

"Explaining montage?" Tord asks Tom.

"Explaining montage." Tom replies as he points directly at Tord.

Two Edds and two Toms! How nice! HAHAHAHAHA I'VE HAD ENOUGH LET ME GO HOME.

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

"Wow! This place is very.... Snowy! I never knew we had this!" The other Tord exclaimed, bringing down his sleeves and rubbing his arms.

"Yep! Ah, the perfect place to search..." I breathed out a cold fog.

"RUN FOR YOUR LOAF!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!" Some other mini creature ran with other mini creatures.

"Ooohh~" The other Tord sparkled as he picked up a cupcake.

"Why you running, little buddy?" The other Tord asks.

"IT'S THE BURRITORANOSAURUS! RUN!"

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN!!~

-------------------------------------------

I'm creating another story! It's Eddsworld, except it's just silly headcanons and short stories! So I can update it when I feel like it!!!

-------------------------------------------

The cover is just what i'm having trouble with xD

-------------------------------------------

YEY MATT AND WRONGSWOLRD! TORD GET ALONG WEIRDLY. I GOT LAZY ON THIS CHAPTER, SORRY

-------------------------------------------

prepare for professor why lmao

-------------------------------------------

Ww! Edd was here yey (if you don't know, Ww! means for Wrongsworld!)

-------------------------------------------