Quite A Mouthful

Ww! Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

We both looked up, our mouths wide open. The Burritoranosaurus took away the big mushroom and ate it whole. It roared loudly at us, fierce and unyielding.

"That's quite a mouthful...." Matt said, dramatically.

We both decided to team up and defeat this tasteful-looking beast. Both of us grabbed forks and jump at the Burritoranosaurus. Let's dig in.

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

All 3 of us created the 'Explaining Montage' and sighed. We've already traveled to 2 other dimensions, so why another? Finding the portal would be hard to do as we hang out here. We could just search for it instead of asking our other selves to help, since it's embarrassing to explain this 'fake' situation we're going through.

"Oh.... So... Switched, huh? Okay.." The other Edd was brisked about this.

I'm calling him UpTight Edd because it's easier....

"You must be going through rough times! It's okay, we've been in crazy situations, too! Come in!" Ww! Tom welcomed us with open arms.

And I'm calling my other self 'Wrongsworld Tom' because he's the opposite of me, so it's just wrong. It's easier now..... For me......... And you.

For some reason, we got inside their house and head to the living room. To our surprise, the other Matt was sitting there, reading some book instead of watching TV. When he looked directly at us, he shrieked and hid his face with the book.

"Oh, hey. You guys want some popcorn for the show we're about to watch? You can come to the kitchen and get your own bags." Ww! Tom asks.

"Yeah, M'Kay." I respond. Tord and UpTight Edd respond as well. Edd was lazy, so he told one of us to make his bag of popcorn. And Ww! Matt didn't want any.

It's strange how they're actually taking this well.

Ww! Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

Who is this person who is sitting right next to me..? Another version of me? I'm.... So confused.

"Hey, there!" The other version of me waved. I jolted up, looking at him.

"......... Hey..?" I shyly greeted.

"What's that book about?" He questions me.

".. Ah.. Um, it's about a girl who lives in Venus and she hasn't seen the sun in 5 years because it rains a lot..." I inform.

"Okay... Go on?" He insists.

"Ah... She's from Earth, which is that reason. Then, the scientists in Venus said that there was an opportunity to see the sun, with no rain. But then, she gets horribly bullied by her school mates because of their jealousy, so they lock her in a closet. So she missed the sun..." I explain. He nods, saying,

"Bullies are so bad! Sounds interesting! Now, why don't you tell me why you're down on the dumps?" He asks me.

"........... Um... What?" I ask.

"You seem very quiet and scared."

"I'm........ Like this every time."

"Is there a reason..?" My other self inquires.

"........................." I don't answer for a second.

"Wanna TACO 'bout it?" The other me MADE A PUN.