Secrets

Tord's P.O.V (point of view)

After we got out of Dunkin Donuts, we went home and just did random things. Tom, Matt and Edd must be thinking about how we'll switch back. I'm trying to figure out too.

This is bad, because if I go back to work with Tom's body, Paul and Patryk might shoot me. If I claim to be the Red Leader, no one will buy it.

I honestly don't want to do this mission that everyone gave me. Taking over the world? Betraying my friends? I..really can't do that.

I was stessing out. I really need to make my legs heal faster and switch bodies so I can get back to work.

I took off the picture frames that hid the switch. I pulled the switch and half of the room revealed my secret room. I've had this room for a long time now.

"HEY TORD!"

"AH-- uh um yeah?" I heard Edd calling from the stairs. I thought he was in my room for a second there..

"YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH US?" He asks me.

"Ah, uhm. No thank you!" I replied. "I'm kind of busy!"

"With work? That's okay." Edd responded to me.

"Okay, we're leaving! Take care of the house! If you will!" Matt instructed.

They closed the door and I had to lock it. Now, I just have to go back to my room and--

*ring ring* my phone ringed. Who is it? Why, it was Paul and Patryk and they called at the woRST POSSIBLE TIME EVER. THEY COULD'VE CALLED ME WHEN I WAS BACK IN MY BODY.

I was considering whether to answer it or not. If I don't answer it, the army might go out looking for me. And they might kidnap Matt instead. If I answer it, they won't recognize my voice. Just because I still have my accent doesn't mean I still have my voice.

But wait... If they won't recognize my voice, they'll still kidnap Matt too! UGHHHHH.

But I realized that...I could just message them! TORD YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

I texted "Hello, this is Tord. What do you need?"

Paul...or Patryk-- one of them texted back (Both share one phone cuz Paul can't afford one)

"All preparations are done. Are you ready?"

"Wait, already?!" I couldn't believe it. So this is going to happen? So soon?

"We can't believe it either. We need this to happen. Well that's what the manager said. We still can't believe that he over-rules you."

That da** rat puppet geezer..

I sighed, knowing that he over-rules me. I texted back "Understood."

"Be the change you want to see in the world." By Mahatma Gandhi. Yeah, that's what they said. But I don't want to be the change I'd want to see the world. I didn't want to take over the world in the first place, to be honest.

I think I'm going crazy..

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

If I had to be bluntly honest, I'm worried about Tord, really. He can go out of his job whenever he wants? Usually, bosses would assign them certain days for them to come to work. Like, they could come daily. It bothered me that Tord was probably keeping secrets.

Going to the store was kinda boring already, so I got out of there. I told Edd and Matt that I needed fresh air, so.

I walked and walked and walked and walked and.... walked. Now, this is boring. I should've stayed home..

As I was walking, I passed down a corner. I kept on humming a song until when I saw a sign.

"And I know when I'm not......wanted..?" I stopped humming that song when I saw that wanted sign.

As I saw the person on that sign, I snatched it, angrily. I started to run back home.

"Hey! It's..... Tom.." Edd looked out the window.

"Who?"

".........I think something's wrong.."

As I got home, I barged into Tord's room.

"AH-- TOM! Uh, this is..What are you doing here?" Tord canvassed. His wheelchair turned around.

"I could ask you the same thing!" I yelled. I pointed at the Wanted sign.

"Why are you HERE?!"

Angst time??

------------------------------------

Turd u've been exposed

------------------------------------

I feel like Tord is getting more shine in this series even though I want the rest to shine. Maybe because I thought of the angst too much and the angst is pretty much about Tord.

------------------------------------

WHAT ABOUT LAST CHAPTER, TORD?? YOU WERE HAPPY LAST CHAPTER.

------------------------------------

THE RAT PUPPET GUY IS EVIL THIS IS A NEW HEADCANON

------------------------------------

Eren: YOU DAMN TRAITORRRRRRR

------------------------------------

Torm was here, lel

------------------------------------