Death By Oxygen

THIS VIDEO IS BEAUTIFUL BUT THEN AGAIN IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

"WHAT?! H-HOW DID YOU.." I uttered.

"DID YOU RECOGNIZE US? THIS ISN'T EVEN OUR UNIVERSE!" Tom screeched.

"But you said last time that--"

"Shut up, Fork Boy."

"There's a security camera on the new exhibit too, you know." One of the fish people mentioned.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Matt pouted.

"Yeah! We could've broken the portal.." Tw! Tom conveyed.

"Well, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR ALMOST STEALING THE PORTAL."

"WE'RE NOT STEALING IT, WE WANT TO GO THROUGH IT. And just manage the controls a bit."

"EVEN TOUCHING THIS DANGEROUS THING WILL SEND YOU TO OUR PRISON."

"IF IT'S DANGEROUS, WHY BOTHER PUTTING IT AS AN EXHIBIT?!"

"STOP ASKING YOUR POINTLESS QUESTIONS, IT MAKES US VERY ANNOYED AT YOU."

Fish Police's P.O.V (point of view)

"Sir! These pink skins are breaking our laws!" I informed the King of the Sea.

"What?! This is an outrage! *mumbles*" He starts mumbling. I couldn't understand him, but he looks pissed.

"Err... Sorry, sir?" I affirmed.

"I said! *mumbles*" The King mumbles once again. He sounded like a dolphin.

"Um. Summon the troops and spread posters through the town?" I guessed.

"Yes. I mean, *mumbles*" The King still says randomness.

"Okay, we'll make posters." I dealt with it.

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

Oh no! We're still here! Hey! I just stated the obvious!

The fish police were still pointing guns at us, and none of us still have no idea what to do. Should we just scream? No, that will alarm them. Throw pennies? No, we didn't bring our money, they'd get wet or dissolve. Just swim away? Some of us are slow swimmers. Even if a faster swimmer grabbed us by the hand, one of them would catch us.

Yes, maybe use something to distract them, but no money to throw or to distract. Use the portal? How could we even move it? Ah, but what's the point of swimming away if we can't use the portal go back in time? If we swim now, they'd hide the portal in a secret place.

But wait. We should probably just jump in the portal, right? Ahh, but even if we moved a step, they'd probably shoot us. But wait.... HOW COULD THEY USE GUNS IN THE OCEAN?!?!

I was getting so stressed and angry that I accidentally kicked the fish police's.... well, you know.

"Eh." Edd stared.

"MATT!!" Tom yelled at me.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN--?!" Tord shrieked.

"AHHH!! I-I-I'M SO SORRY--"

"SEIZE THEM!!" One of the fish police yakked as he held onto his thing.

OKAY OKAY, I WON'T EVER USE MY BRAIN AGAIN.

But suddenly, the other Matt blasted music on his waterproof phone as a distraction. The fish police covered their ears from such terrible music. I understand because the song was pretty much loud already. By that I mean ear-rape.