I'm Sorry For Being Friends With You (PART 1)

Tom's P.O.V (point of view)

When did he get this...lab? And..was this the stuff you did at work? You led.. an army? And looking at you with my body is pretty uncomfortable.

"Okay..You got me.." Tord lifted his hands up. He looks so... evil. Except I've seen more scary with my face. I remember back at Halloween. I knew something was up. He kept his shy, goofy and dumb act.

"I only stayed home to get.."

"Get what?" I said.

"This."

Tord pressed the red button and a... thing came up and ejected a...hat??

"My hat!" Tord's eyes sparkled.

Wait, his hat?? He could've worn that at the store, y'know..

"Oh." I muttered.

"What? What did you think I was going to do?" Tord needled.

"I...Um..." Just... for a hat?? So he isn't evil..?

"Besides! It goes really well with my Giant Robot!" I didn't notice until he said Giant Robot.

"Hahaha! Wait, what--"

Tord pressed another button which made him go down. I looked outside at the window to find a gIANT ROBOT OH GODDDD.

"HOLY FFFF"

The robot started shooting bullets and a ran through the halls of our house. At this rate, the house will collapse.

Eduardo came out of his house to see what's going on.

"Hey! What's all the racket?" Eduardo complained. Tord's robot shot a rocket going towards their house.

Jon and Mark came to look and Jon said, "That's not a racket, it's a rocket!" But they had to run away from their house or they'll die.

"Haha! I hated those neighbors, anyway." Tord sneered.

"TORD!" Tord looked down. It was Edd, with Matt.

"WHAT'S GOING ON, HERE?!"

"Oh, hey Edd! Remember that time, back in our childhood when I loved robots and that I've always wanted one? Well look! My dream came true! Haha!"

"But I thought we were.... I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"

That was a sentence that got Tord to think. He tried to think.. Yeah, he was friends with them. He liked hanging out with them. But all the craziness that consumed Tord's mind and Tom's body just said something that broke him in the inside.

"Who needs friends WHEN I'VE GOT THIS? I'M UNSTOPPABLE! HAHAHA!"

Matt's P.O.V (point of view)

So.. Now I'm not joking. But..Who is in Tom's body..? It can't be Tord, right? Did Tord switch to another person's body? Even if it's Eduardo's.. I'd still hang out with him.

"HEY! SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS!" Tom..I think.. Called out to the person who was in his body. He had some cube thing that he found.

"TAKE A SEAT!" He threw that cube that turned into a couch. Oh.. haha. I get it.

But the seat didn't work. It just hit his robot. "OH SHUT UP!" I knew he would say that. Tord hates that song, Sunshine Lollipops. Wait, what am I talking about? That.. That's not Tord..

But then, the guy fired a missile at Tom and it was going to destroy our house...AND MY THINGS!!

"TORD, NO!!" Edd screamed. So...It really is Tord. H-has he lost his mind! He can't be this type of guy! I even comforted at the hospital...

Wait.. his legs are broken...But they're still moving?! He has no wheelchair, but he's sitting on another chair. Either his legs are still broken, his legs weren't broken the whole time, or he's forcing his legs to walk. He shouldn't force himself.

"L-Lame.." Tom muttered.

The house exploded and I shrieked. "NOO!! MY EVERYTHINGS!"

Edd turned to see Tom on the ground with blood all over Edd's body. Edd shivered.

"TOM! NO!"

Ohhhh shoooottt

---------------------------------------------------------------------  

What will they dooo?

---------------------------------------------------------------------  

Ye, Tom got the chair cube thing from Tord's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------  

If Tom dies, Edd won't be able to go back to his body and will stay with Matt's square chin forever. Matt's chin will haunt Edd forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------  

Patryk was here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------  

"Goodbye..Old Friends.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------